Quote Originally Posted by TheHammer View Post
Well kudos to you then. But plain and simple most fans aren't like that, but a few are. I do know for a fact that some Ticat fans went. I still believe that if the Cats-Stamps played in TO and it wasn't Grey Cup, you'd be lucky to get a couple hundred Argo fans there, and I would never expect there to be. I'll say it again.. It is not our obligation to support this game. It is not our fault that there was only a crowd of 3,400 there. The real fault lies with the thousands of Argo fans who couldn't travel 45 minutes down the Queen Lizzie to watch their team possibly clinch a playoff spot against the defending champions. I'm not really sure what moving in to BMO vs moving in to THF has to do with anything. So because you feel screwed, you're giving up and not going to a neutral sight game? I feel for Argo fans for the crap that's gone on, but that's just lame.

Hypothetically, had the Ticats only had 2-3 thousand for their games in Guelph, who would you have blamed? The people of Guelph? Or Ticat fans who couldn't go 45 minutes to support their team?
Totally agree.
Blaming Tiger-cats fans for poor attendance at an Argonauts game is ridiculous.
Furthermore, there WERE some Tiger-cats fans at this game, including the guy who was ejected after pounding on his cowbell in the ear of the Argos fans in front of him (I was sitting in the row behind and several seats away).

FYI, not all of us are a 45 minute drive from THF. 90 minutes from just each of The Beach neighbourhood in southwest Scarborough.