Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    You think I made it up out of thin air? Only that as 1050 signed off last night with trestman on with Mike Hogan, he would not commit that Fajardo would be the starter, stated they would talk it over with all the coaches have input from everybody and collectively make the decision. I dont know why he could not have just stated Cody is our guy, but he could not?
    Shirley you can't be serious?
    Perhaps Trestman wants to make a well thought out decision with input from the coaching staff, who would have a problem with that?
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Banned
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Shirley you can't be serious?
    Perhaps Trestman wants to make a well thought out decision with input from the coaching staff, who would have a problem with that?
    It left the impression he was not certain it would be Cody, thats how I took it. Yes Airplane is one of my favorite movies.

From CFL.CA an assumption on their part, but sounds like its ok then

If Ray is unavailable, Fajardo is expected to make his first career professional start. Fajardo completed six of 11 passing attempts for 75 yards and also flashed his ability as a rusher, taking off eight times for 55 yards and a touchdown.
    “He does give us some mobility and some out of the pocket ability to extend plays with his feet and with his speed. I think you saw that [on Thursday night]. He just ran off the game play and made some plays, extended some plays when he had the opportunity to do that.”