Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    A little early for Chris Jones to be heading to the HOF lol, but he has had some pretty solid defences and did really well with Edmonton.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    A little early for Chris Jones to be heading to the HOF lol, but he has had some pretty solid defences and did really well with Edmonton.

Jones ISN'T the point here; but I guess pointing out that there is (IMO) plenty of Canadian talent to stock the CFL and how a couple of CFL teams have recently had success deploying more Canadians than usual is an insult to the football genius of Chris Jones? Jones is free to deploy as few (miniumum #) of Canadian players as the ratio allows for his CFL team; and certain CFL fans (one particular forum a glaring example of this) & media commentators are free to (and quite often do) bitch and moan about the cliched "ratio problem", call for the ratio to be reduced or generally denigrate the Canadian talent pool available to the Canadian Football League. And I believe I'm free to take the opposite stand - supporting or pointing out Canadian/NI/"National" talent.