I commend the effort to make a comeback, and realize that we were playing the best team in the league in their house, but moral victories mean jack-all to me right now. My frustration is simply that this team has been at or around .500 the entire season, but cannot take the step into the next tier and both times it has been BC who has prevented the Argos from taking that step.

The defensive secondary probably had their worst game of the year. While the defense played much better in the second half it was the second quarter that did the Argos in pretty much. Too many long gainers and again it seemed that whenever the Argos are getting pressure on the QB that it is just a split-second too late and the QB gets the ball off.

Mann's holding call really, really hurt. It basically forced the Argos to be going for the TD on that final drive rather than a FG. I didn't understand some of the play calling on that final drive either when Ricky went endzone twice in a row when he still had a bit of time on the clock.