Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Yeah, I really don't understand how Sewell isn't playing, saying that Fonoti played no better than a pylon is disrespectful to pylons IMO.
    If it were up to me I'd put Van Zeyl at RG and start Sewell at RT. While only limited spot duty, I think Sewell has looked good on the outside.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    Yeah, I really don't understand how Sewell isn't playing, saying that Fonoti played no better than a pylon is disrespectful to pylons IMO.
    If it were up to me I'd put Van Zeyl at RG and start Sewell at RT. While only limited spot duty, I think Sewell has looked good on the outside.
    I would do the same thing.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post

Mitchell has been such either a bust or mystery guy in his CFL time - top rated, high draft pick and a several year starter at OT in Div I ball; he did start some at guard for the Esks and i think did OK there; but he has been off and on the roster and seemed like he was done at one time; now back on a CFL roster but i guess just thought of as a back-up; Sewell might be an option at OT, but I might be inclined to think Mitchell could do as well or better at OT or be decent at guard. Trotting out those 2 raw rookie imports last game was a slap in the face to both Sewell & Mitchell IMO and typical CFL gob Americans first attitude stuff. Another brand new import receiver air-lifted in and handed a starting job in place of Gurley now ? - I'd rather see a vet in Stala play, but maybe they have too many NIs starting - 7 is plenty.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Mitchell has been such either a bust or mystery guy in his CFL time - top rated, high draft pick and a several year starter at OT in Div I ball; he did start some at guard for the Esks and i think did OK there; but he has been off and on the roster and seemed like he was done at one time; now back on a CFL roster but i guess just thought of as a back-up; Sewell might be an option at OT, but I might be inclined to think Mitchell could do as well or better at OT or be decent at guard. Trotting out those 2 raw rookie imports last game was a slap in the face to both Sewell & Mitchell IMO and typical CFL gob Americans first attitude stuff. Another brand new import receiver air-lifted in and handed a starting job in place of Gurley now ? - I'd rather see a vet in Stala play, but maybe they have too many NIs starting - 7 is plenty.
    As of right now I'd say Mitchell is a bust, although in fairness he's only been in there for very limited spot duty, along with FG attempt and 3rd down gambles, etc. Maybe he along with Sewell just need some actual game reps (at least a couple of games starting IMO). How Milanovich can start Fonoti again is frustrating and confusing to me. I also agree with the notion of Stala starting, he's been a good team guy all year and come up big when the team has needed him, he's the type of guy that Milanovich should be rewarding.