Thread: Toronto FC

Hybrid View

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Not all TFC fans are bad but I'd say I'm a minority being a big fan of both teams. I don't think there has ever been a lot of TFC/Argos crossover but there is some of course. Truth is CFL and the Argos are not some sad joke that TFC fans are saying and TFC and MLS is actually a lot of fun to attend and is not on the verge of some ponzi scheme collapse either that some Pro-CFL fans have suggested. It would be nice "if we could all just get along" but I think there's going to be tension at least until a season passes where the field isn't destroyed.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian45 View Post
    Not all TFC fans are bad but I'd say I'm a minority being a big fan of both teams. I don't think there has ever been a lot of TFC/Argos crossover but there is some of course. Truth is CFL and the Argos are not some sad joke that TFC fans are saying and TFC and MLS is actually a lot of fun to attend and is not on the verge of some ponzi scheme collapse either that some Pro-CFL fans have suggested. It would be nice "if we could all just get along" but I think there's going to be tension at least until a season passes where the field isn't destroyed.
    cmon man, just admit it's Ponzi scheme already ;]

Anyhow, I don't have the link but I am hearin about the possibility of rolling a CFL field over the soccer pitch. This should settle TNN fans nerves regarding lines on the pitch but am thinking they will just find something new to complain about.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LLB997 View Post
    cmon man, just admit it's Ponzi scheme already ;]

Anyhow, I don't have the link but I am hearin about the possibility of rolling a CFL field over the soccer pitch. This should settle TNN fans nerves regarding lines on the pitch but am thinking they will just find something new to complain about.
    "rolling a CFL field over the soccer pitch" - that must be that most bizarre, extreme idea I have ever heard. Can't we just solve any problems as they come along and stop anticipating that the "sky is falling". Next thing some nitwit will propose that each TFC fan roll up a small section of grass, and take it home to care for it until the next match/game.

By the way, the MSL team/side which I support plays on FIFA approved turf, and no previous markings are visible to the fans - and no one complains about it !
    One oar still in the water !