Thread: 2013: Grey Cup

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Everything was geared for Regina and their Grey Cup love in. Very few fans from other teams like normal Grey Cups. Mark Cohon is Green and White with his nose all Brown. Sickening display from TSN covering everything about Sask with very limited stories about Hamilton. At one point Randorf said "oh there's some fans from Ottawa, I mean Ontario" when they showed Hamilton fans. WTF! This will do no good for the overall good of our league. Sask has been pumped up way too much by the league and they just won their forth friggin cup. I bet the pre game last year didn't pump Toronto and Ontario. Rider fans will be a real pain in the arse next year.

Worst possible finish to a season and one of the worst Grey Cups I've witnessed in my 51 years.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Everything was geared for Regina and their Grey Cup love in. Very few fans from other teams like normal Grey Cups. Mark Cohon is Green and White with his nose all Brown. Sickening display from TSN covering everything about Sask with very limited stories about Hamilton. At one point Randorf said "oh there's some fans from Ottawa, I mean Ontario" when they showed Hamilton fans. WTF! This will do no good for the overall good of our league. Sask has been pumped up way too much by the league and they just won their forth friggin cup. I bet the pre game last year didn't pump Toronto and Ontario. Rider fans will be a real pain in the arse next year.

Worst possible finish to a season and one of the worst Grey Cups I've witnessed in my 51 years.
    Are you talking conspiracy theories like some said about Toronto last year? The game is played on the field, not in the front offices, give your rhetoric a break. It is what it is.

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Everything was geared for Regina and their Grey Cup love in. Very few fans from other teams like normal Grey Cups. Mark Cohon is Green and White with his nose all Brown. Sickening display from TSN covering everything about Sask with very limited stories about Hamilton. At one point Randorf said "oh there's some fans from Ottawa, I mean Ontario" when they showed Hamilton fans. WTF! This will do no good for the overall good of our league. Sask has been pumped up way too much by the league and they just won their forth friggin cup.

Exactly. 1Argoholic is one smart man.

Other team's fans were not really given a chance to show up in their scum-hole city ... but then again who would want to spend more than an hour in the dump!