Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

I'm surprised to see Washington and McCollough off the depth chart. I thought either one of them was better than Suber. Interesting to see Ware back on the gameday roster. As I recall, they were pretty high on him after training camp, but sent him to the PR shortly after.

Biggest shake up is the linebackers. Rosamonda must be due to an injury, I remember him playing Cornish pretty well for at least the first half. I definitely like Rosamonda more than Robinson. Robinson's alright on the blitz, but he's pretty useless when he has to drop into the secondary.

Going with the same D-line after a pretty lousy second half in Calgary.... but then again, who is there to replace them? I hope Harrell is healthy soon.

Same offensive line from last game, and almost healthy at receiver. Our offense is going to be out of excuses as of this game. For the love of Pete, stay healthy!

Good luck, boys.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dmont View Post

I'm surprised to see Washington and McCollough off the depth chart. I thought either one of them was better than Suber. Interesting to see Ware back on the gameday roster. As I recall, they were pretty high on him after training camp, but sent him to the PR shortly after.

Biggest shake up is the linebackers. Rosamonda must be due to an injury, I remember him playing Cornish pretty well for at least the first half. I definitely like Rosamonda more than Robinson. Robinson's alright on the blitz, but he's pretty useless when he has to drop into the secondary.

Going with the same D-line after a pretty lousy second half in Calgary.... but then again, who is there to replace them? I hope Harrell is healthy soon.

Same offensive line from last game, and almost healthy at receiver. Our offense is going to be out of excuses as of this game. For the love of Pete, stay healthy!

Good luck, boys.
    I have to disagree with you on Robinson. I think he is very good at the SAM position.

I don't see Rosamonda as a SAM backer but more of a WILL. That would make him more likely to replace Horton than Robinson. I think the lack of a hybrid at Will last week really hurt them on those direct snaps that Cornish kept running to the wide side. If Robinson had been in the line-up, he may have been able to get outside quicker and force Cornish to cut back inside earlier.
    It's us vs the rest of the country