Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Frustrated with this loss but this season was an overall success after 8-28 the past two seasons. I don't want to hear any complaints about MBT today. They didn't lose because of him.

This is going to be the last gasp for a lot of these Ticats - the likes of Brandon Banks, Simoni Lawrence, Chris Van Zeyl and Ted Laurent aren't getting any younger.

For the Argos, they need to get a bit better but I just want to see them contend year in and year out. I can't take another year like 2016, 2018 or 2019 anytime soon.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    Frustrated with this loss but this season was an overall success after 8-28 the past two seasons. I don't want to hear any complaints about MBT today. They didn't lose because of him.
    I think I've read more posts complaining about complaining about MBT this year than actual complaints. I agree - he was solid.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    I think I've read more posts complaining about complaining about MBT this year than actual complaints. I agree - he was solid.
    Not sure whether or not this post is complaining about the complaints about the complaints about MBT . . . but the bottom line for me s that he didn't get the job done. I agree he didn't look terrible. But he didn't look exceptional either.

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    . . . but the bottom line for me s that he didn't get the job done. I agree he didn't look terrible. But he didn't look exceptional either.
    The team didn't get the job done. If the Argos needed an exceptional performance from MBT to win this game then by definition they were probably going to lose.

Boatman
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post

This is going to be the last gasp for a lot of these Ticats - the likes of Brandon Banks, Simoni Lawrence, Chris Van Zeyl and Ted Laurent aren't getting any younger.

For the Argos, they need to get a bit better but I just want to see them contend year in and year out. I can't take another year like 2016, 2018 or 2019 anytime soon.
    I agree that Banks, Van Zeyl and Laurent are in the twilight of their careers, but not Lawrence. He's at the top of his game right now (although he didn't do much today).

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHammer View Post
    I agree that Banks, Van Zeyl and Laurent are in the twilight of their careers, but not Lawrence. He's at the top of his game right now (although he didn't do much today).
    Sometimes dominant players like Lawrence don't make big impact on the stats sheets, but they influence the game by detering the opposition from running plays in their direction. That might be the case for today's game. Without Lawrence in the lineup, I think the game goes quite differently.

Boatman
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    Sometimes dominant players like Lawrence don't make big impact on the stats sheets, but they influence the game by detering the opposition from running plays in their direction. That might be the case for today's game. Without Lawrence in the lineup, I think the game goes quite differently.
    Oh, I totally agree. He definitely had an impact, at the very least for his leadership. I just meant he was not a contributor to any of the big plays.