Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shayman View Post
    No doubt you have evidence you will share with us of this odd claim.

These claims are self-evident, or at least they were several years ago. Who knows how much internet evidence has been "cleaned up".

Most people just "Google". Man-made global warming claims are given full play, whereas evidence that the warming is natural are given down page status. Attacks on Republicans are given front page, whereas negative things about Obama are hidden deep down. I don't have the time nor the interest to spend my free time digging for such well-known examples for you, nor do I have any intention to waste my time trying to convince you. I have found it to be a waste of time, trying to argue with lefties. A long time ago. I invite people to do their own research, and to draw their own conclusions.

So if you don't believe me, I find it preferable that you waste your time, doing the research, instead of me wasting mine.

We Conservatives are efficient, at protecting our free time, at keeping our (and your) taxes low, and at preserving respect for our Military.

Now, go take a flying ... er, I mean, have a nice day!

[Insert emoticon smile here.]

Cheers !

By the way, it pains me to have a disagreement with a member (perhaps the leader/conductor) of The Argonotes.

I really hope I don't end up stuffed inside a Tuba, going over Niagara Falls, for instance.

Whatever. We Kozaks don't care. We'll probably invent new schnorkel gear.

Ka 'Pla !
    Last edited by argomANIA; 12-18-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: merge posts

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    By the way, it pains me to have a disagreement with a member (perhaps the leader/conductor) of The Argonotes.

Ka 'Pla !
    It's OK - I'm used to it! People in the band disagree with the leader all the time, usually over minor issues like "what piece is it we are supposed to be playing" or "how fast does it go".
    Faster + Louder = Better

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shayman View Post
    It's OK - I'm used to it! People in the band disagree with the leader all the time, usually over minor issues like "what piece is it we are supposed to be playing" or "how fast does it go".

I had the same problem with the casual twins, before I met my latest cool Girlfriend.

If I may be so bold, I would suggest that you take full and utter control, and brook no contradiction, Sir.

Cheers !

(By the way, I played a one-valve horn in the RCAF Cadets, and a full trumpet in Grade 9 in High School. Now, I'm just into Kick-Ass Rock, and half-time Bands.)

Ka 'Pla !