Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I’ll be watching with some friends and family. Always a good time, much like our Grey Cup parties (Especially last year!). If you don’t like it, don’t watch. No need to boycott online. Those who do so are no better than those that trash the CFL and miss out on great Grey Cups. I find it amusing when people claim to not watch the NFL, but later profess to be experts about a player or coach who comes to the CFL/Argos.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    I’ll be watching with some friends and family. Always a good time, much like our Grey Cup parties (Especially last year!). If you don’t like it, don’t watch. No need to boycott online. Those who do so are no better than those that trash the CFL and miss out on great Grey Cups. I find it amusing when people claim to not watch the NFL, but later profess to be experts about a player or coach who comes to the CFL/Argos.
    It's even funnier when they claim not to watch, then get caught talking about something that happened in one of the games, and then claim they only saw it because the networks force this stuff upon us.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    It's even funnier when they claim not to watch, then get caught talking about something that happened in one of the games, and then claim they only saw it because the networks force this stuff upon us.

If the inference is here, you both are wrong.
    No hypocrite here.
    I have said it loudly and proudly many times before, I do not watch have no interest.
    Sure I do not close my eyes when watching Sports Centre for the CFL highlights and interviews and either the No Funners stuff comes on either before or after.
    For further point of reference even their highlights are boring.