Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
I think 8 wins minimum. WR is a crap shoot with a lot of inexperience minus Green.

As for QB, I'm not betting on Ray being the starter as the season goes on.
I understand what Trestman can do for our QB's. I just don't think Ray has the tools anymore. (hope I'm wrong)
I'm no expert, but I think Trestman had more to work with in Calvillo. Both have limited mobility. But Calvillo had a quick release, and could gun the ball in when needed.
Ray's release seems slow compared to other QB's in the league. And he's never been known to have a cannon of an arm.
I think as the season goes Trestman will see more potential in one of our other QB's to lead the offense.

As for the team, I expect more discipline and intensity. Too many flat starts last year as the players had turned on SM.
While I agree that there is a good chance Ray will not remain the starter as the season wears on, IMO it will be due to injury as has happened often in the past. He may not have the strongest arm but few can match the touch he puts on the ball. While I am not down on Willy to the same extent as some here, I don't think he is anywhere near even an aging Ray. Given Trestman's record in Montreal, I think he ride the veteran horse as long as it shows it's leading the team towards a Ray of sunshine (sorry for the mixed metaphors).