Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyice View Post
    The scalpers are a shifty looking bunch ; might get a deal or you might get screwed . I just can't see my self buying anything from dirty , toothless homeless looking dude.
    I'm with you on this one, I think the same thing every game when walking up to the stadium, would much rather walk up to the box office and pay face ticket value than encourage these guys.

Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    I'm with you on this one, I think the same thing every game when walking up to the stadium, would much rather walk up to the box office and pay face ticket value than encourage these guys.
    Glad I'm not the only one. I always wonder how much do they make if they keep coming out each home game? I tried crunching the numbers but it's just like the Michigan bottle scheme.

I would also give my tickets away for free or donate them before selling them to scalpers.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one. I always wonder how much do they make if they keep coming out each home game? I tried crunching the numbers but it's just like the Michigan bottle scheme.

I would also give my tickets away for free or donate them before selling them to scalpers.
    Not sure exactly what they make Gabe, my tickets have a face value of $42.55 ea (an odd price in itself), I paid $26.00 ea for my season tickets.
    My guess is these guys buy up blocks of seats and sell the at face value or even a few buck less and still make a decent profit assuming they are buying at the same price point as we are. Just my guess I could be totally off on this one.
    I have often wondered why these guys sell tickets at Argonaut games with so many seats available thru the box office but they continue to so they must be making some cash doing this.

Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Not sure exactly what they make Gabe, my tickets have a face value of $42.55 ea (an odd price in itself), I paid $26.00 ea for my season tickets.
    My guess is these guys buy up blocks of seats and sell the at face value or even a few buck less and still make a decent profit assuming they are buying at the same price point as we are. Just my guess I could be totally off on this one.
    I have often wondered why these guys sell tickets at Argonaut games with so many seats available thru the box office but they continue to so they must be making some cash doing this.
    I know they get seasons with the discounts and also lowball sellers with extras but who's buying these tickets? I haven't seen anyone buying from a scalper in a very long time, although it only takes me a second to pass them by. I just don't see a market in scalping Argos tickets but I guess they're making something off of it.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.