Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
Cool, without the internet, following this league is near impossible! London was able to bring back a lot of their players. The rest of the league had huge turnover, which is expected. The current Raptors 905 team has no NBA experience, that will change once pre-season is over, but good result regardless for London.

Former Niagara River Lion, Richard Armardi, was trying out for the 905 team last night. River Lions, with yet another head coach, are going all in on a defensive mindset this year. Will be interesting to see if it works out for them. Last year they were a three point, brick shooting team that was afraid of the paint, so some change was needed.

What's your Titans up to?
Funny, I met Argo57 at the Winnipeg game 2 weeks ago. I asked him how the River Lions looked this season. He had no idea what I was talking about !!! Haha. Sorry for the confusion. I recognized Armadi's name from last night. I saw Niagara changed coaches with Vassell now in London. Not sure what the Titans are up to, not much coverage as I am a London fan. Was able to get to 2 Orangeville games last season ( one Courtside seat...amazing experience) very disappointed that they folded.

Hope the league gets stronger but minor pro sports in Canada is a tough go.