Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Argo defensive TD taken away by one of the worst calls I have seen in my 34 years as a football fan...
    The head referee that I have the least confidence in is Hamilton's Dave Foxcroft who made that awful call tonight.

Anyway, a solid all-round victory for the Argos tonight. If they can beat Edmonton in two weeks, they will have gone 4-6 against the West this season with only a poor finish in Calgary preventing them from a 5-5 record.

They play five of their final six at home and five of their final six against eastern opponents. They registered a 2-4 record in the second third of the season after going 2-4 in the first third. My expectations are much higher for the final third. I expect no less than a 4-2 record but, frankly, am hopeful for 5-1 or even 6-0. I still think that it will take 9 wins to finish first in the East this season.

Many of the positives of tonight's victory have already been mentioned but I especially liked the bounce back games from Slaton and Brazill who were the two goats last week. Their performances tonight showed me a lot. Also, is there a better kicker in the game than Swayze Waters? I truly believe that he has now surpassed Justin Medlock as the best in the business. Finally, can anyone question the importance of Owens and Durie to this team? Those two are simply elite players and not easily replaceable. The Argos are a much different and better team with both in the lineup.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    The head referee that I have the least confidence in is Hamilton's Dave Foxcroft who made that awful call tonight.

Anyway, a solid all-round victory for the Argos tonight. If they can beat Edmonton in two weeks, they will have gone 4-6 against the West this season with only a poor finish in Calgary preventing them from a 5-5 record.

They play five of their final six at home and five of their final six against eastern opponents. They registered a 2-4 record in the second third of the season after going 2-4 in the first third. My expectations are much higher for the final third. I expect no less than a 4-2 record but, frankly, am hopeful for 5-1 or even 6-0. I still think that it will take 9 wins to finish first in the East this season.

Many of the positives of tonight's victory have already been mentioned but I especially liked the bounce back games from Slaton and Brazill who were the two goats last week. Their performances tonight showed me a lot. Also, is there a better kicker in the game than Swayze Waters? I truly believe that he has now surpassed Justin Medlock as the best in the business. Finally, can anyone question the importance of Owens and Durie to this team? Those two are simply elite players and not easily replaceable. The Argos are a much different and better team with both in the lineup.
    The Argos have the best kicker in football.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo View Post
    The Argos have the best kicker in football.
    Shhhhh, quiet. GM's are lurking.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I noticed that Waters was using a tee on his FG's last night. I don't believe he did that last year. Might this mean that he has given up on trying the NFL? Most kickers that still have NFL aspirations don't use a tee in the CFL. Medlock and Vanderjagt being 2 examples0
    It's us vs the rest of the country