Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
    A lot of people out for their parade.
    I agree with others the crowd size was similar to the Argo one. Just watch how they show the crowd and everything is a close up. I do think TFC did a great job and the enthusiasm of there fans is infectious. People from work always talk about the atmosphere there. I am sure over the next few years the Argos will move in the same direction. I also think it is very interesting on game day you see a lot of people wearing TFC clothing but you don't see that for the Argos. I believe a lot of the TFC fans are localized in the Liberty Village area. Very different dynamics than what the Argos draw from what I can tell.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Boatman
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by timlb01 View Post
    I agree with others the crowd size was similar to the Argo one. Just watch how they show the crowd and everything is a close up. I do think TFC did a great job and the enthusiasm of there fans is infectious. People from work always talk about the atmosphere there. I am sure over the next few years the Argos will move in the same direction. I also think it is very interesting on game day you see a lot of people wearing TFC clothing but you don't see that for the Argos. I believe a lot of the TFC fans are localized in the Liberty Village area. Very different dynamics than what the Argos draw from what I can tell.
    I see a lot of people getting on the GO train at Burlington and every stop in between there and Mimico.