I don't wish for any good people to lose there jobs, but i do not support a greedy, aggressive company that seek to monopolize markets, ( the NHL rights is a perfect example of them attempting to monopolize ) i resent that business practice, because companies with that attitude do not try to provide the best products and services, they attempt to force you to use them because they have driven the competition out.

As for jobs, where and for who a person chooses to make there living isn't my concern, but i will not be hijacked into paying for or over paying for a product by a company that has done its fair share of wiping other peoples jobs out, just to line their pockets, regardless if some good people make a living off them. Like i said some good people made a living off of companies Rogers gleefully crushed.

I guarantee Rogers pulled its call centers because it made better business sense not for any compassionate reasons, if you think other wise your a deluded. I work in the entertainment business, and were closing our Animation outsourcing in India, not because the industry or management cares, but because the service we got was a nightmare and we had to redo most of the work becasue the quality just wasn't there

My CPP retirement, LOL what when i'm 67 now LOL, i'm well invested, I'm really not leaving my future in anyone else hands, especially rogers LOL.