Saw the game this morning as I was at my cousins wedding last night, and IMO this loss is all on Trestman and his decision to keep Bethel Thompson out there. This was an easily winnable game, as the Argos were playing the Jennings lead Lions and not the Lulay lead Lions. Defence didn't play great yet again, but surprisingly I'm not going to put it on Archer, as the players seem really confused about tackling. Offensively: Thompson's play and Trestman's play calling shit the bed; simple as that. Predictable, and Thompson has very little concept of going through his reads - seems to only look at two options.

I'm not going to put much stock in Franklin coming in at garbage time, but I do think we saw glimpses of what he's capable of. Eg. His running ability (may not be fast, but knows how to use his legs). His arm which is so much better than Thompson heavily overrated arm - anyone else notice Franklin's throw to White with 3 defenders around ? Yeah, Thompson couldn't make that throw (funny enough, I've seen Prukop do it though). And lastly, Franklin actually went through his reads - quite a few plays where you could see he was looking all over the field; again not something Thompson does really well.

Trestman needs to go.

Keep Carter and Franklin on the field together!