Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Arm of Law

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I never had a problem with your decision. The problem I had was that you decided to start an entire thread about it. I don't think it was necessary. All it does is bring out more negative feelings. If you wanted to start a big thread about it, you should have done it on a Ti-Cats fan forum, where people would have been happy to see it. IMO, the last thing this site needs is for a MOD to start the thread that you did, dissing the team that we all cheer for. This is after all ArgoFANS.com.
    As Will just said, I stepped down as a MOD before I made my announcement. Not sure why it still says I'm a mod. The only reason I did make a post was after a discussion with Will because people were talking about me, so we thought I should explain my reasons. As I've said I will forever have the Argos in my heart and one day I hope to be back but right now it's not where I want my money to go. Not sure why you're taking this so personal. If you're ok paying $19 per game or whatever you pay thats fine. I'm not ok with that when I can go on StubHub and get a ticket for $10 and sit anywhere I want in the stadium (limited to wheelchair accessibility of course). Everyone complains about freedom of speech, but when it doesn't go with their beliefs they don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Well to be fair. Considering the letter you wrote there was no upside for her to spend any time talking to you about it. So why waste the time when she could move on to more upbeat exchanges at GC.
    You're right Ron. But she was the one who approached me. So I thought she wanted to discuss things. Guess not. Which is totally her right.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argomANIA View Post
    As Will just said, I stepped down as a MOD before I made my announcement. Not sure why it still says I'm a mod. The only reason I did make a post was after a discussion with Will because people were talking about me, so we thought I should explain my reasons. As I've said I will forever have the Argos in my heart and one day I hope to be back but right now it's not where I want my money to go. Not sure why you're taking this so personal. If you're ok paying $19 per game or whatever you pay thats fine. I'm not ok with that when I can go on StubHub and get a ticket for $10 and sit anywhere I want in the stadium (limited to wheelchair accessibility of course). Everyone complains about freedom of speech, but when it doesn't go with their beliefs they don't like it.

You're right Ron. But she was the one who approached me. So I thought she wanted to discuss things. Guess not. Which is totally her right.
    Again, my only issue was that an entire thread was started on it. I would never tell anyone who to cheer for our how to spend their money.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Please keep this thread on topic - 2017 season tickets/renewals. If a member has a problem with how another member responds to another member, then that too can be addressed via PM rather than derailing this thread.