Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
The CFL must protect its Canadian content, end of story.
I’ve always enjoyed seeing home grown Canadian talent throughout the CFL which BTW gives elite Canadian football players an avenue to play the sport professionally.
Last time I checked it is still called the Canadian Football League, let’s keep it that way!!
Agreed !

And thank gawd that this forum features mostly exclusively big CFL or Canadian football fans who support Canadian ball, and are often not whining about or cutting down the CFL - the Canadian players, the refs or the Canadian rules - are all to blame for low calibre, "minor league" football compared to their exalted NFL that they have been taught/sold is so much superior.

Some other forums - with much bigger membership and posting #s - and you get to see the CFL is minor league attitude and calls for reducing the CFL "ratio problem" in favor of more American content or rule changes to $uck-up to American football, and even some NFL fan-boy types who mock the CFL. Maybe just a general reflection of football attitudes up here with a far bigger sample size of opinions ?

Makes me appreciate this forum.