Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
It's pro football, you got to make such an easy catch. As for marketing Canadians...Fantuz Flakes.

THEN DON'T THROW HIM THE BALL, and why is he playing as an eligible receiver. (I know he's a fullback) When you drop a pass like that, it doesn't show fans, he's well on his way to being the next Neil Lumsden. It's one thing to not get the ball in warm-up, but does he not practice catching during practice.

Coming from a groupie like you, instead of a knowledgeable football fan...thanks for the compliment. You should perhaps learn to watch the game like a critical fan who's impartial instead of being more like a groupie for the team. Then maybe you'd be smart enough to question the dubious moves of Barker and Milanovich instead of kissing their ass the way you always do.

If Cross is a great blocker who can't catch, then why is he a FB lining up as an eligible receiver. Get him to put on some beef and have him be on the O-line. It's also an indictment on Barker and Milo and further proves my point about just having token Canadians and not Canadians capable of contributing. How does that build a good team? Where are the Canadians like Robb Bagg, Andy Fantuz or Brad Sinipoli on this team?...we don't have them, other teams have them and then you say I'm wrong about the depth of Canadians on this team.
Congratulations. You have officially become the biggest idiot on this forum.