Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by flafson View Post
    That seems silly, what's wrong with every team offering players who become available a contract and the player can choose which team to go to?
    In a sense they are forcing those players to go only to 1 CFL team if they want to join the CFL.

So last season when Chris Jones went on a scouting tour and picked up players, does it mean that some of them were on our list? Or maybe that all of them weren't on anyone's list?
    I believe players on the neg list are mostly players who have a slim chance of signing up here anyways. Last year we had Cam Newton, HAM had Tebow, MTL had Russell Wilson and I believe BC had Kaepernick. These are the players I believe that the club would sign immediately without having a tryout. The guys who participate in these camps are just free agents maybe a few were invited from the neg list but I don't think it's likely

Boatman
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    I believe players on the neg list are mostly players who have a slim chance of signing up here anyways. Last year we had Cam Newton, HAM had Tebow, MTL had Russell Wilson and I believe BC had Kaepernick. These are the players I believe that the club would sign immediately without having a tryout. The guys who participate in these camps are just free agents maybe a few were invited from the neg list but I don't think it's likely
    note that all of those guys were put on lists years ago when they were freshmen/sophomores in college and no one except the scouts knew who they were