Thread: Zac Collaros

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Surely we are not thinking about forcing Ricky to retire after this season? Unless Collaros's stock has fallen so far that he'd be willing to back up, I can't see why he'd sign here because I believe Ricky is not done. Far from it, in fact.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    Surely we are not thinking about forcing Ricky to retire after this season? Unless Collaros's stock has fallen so far that he'd be willing to back up, I can't see why he'd sign here because I believe Ricky is not done. Far from it, in fact.
    I wish Ricky could play (and produce) forever, especially after last game. I've always defended him and the Argos decision to choose Ray over Collaros/Harris. Will or does he even want to return next year? How many more shoulder injuries must he endure? I want this team to be proactive, thinking of the future. Zacks stock has and will drop, probably not to back up level, but he won't be the highest paid player next year and the Argos could benefit from this, if interested.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    I wish Ricky could play (and produce) forever, especially after last game. I've always defended him and the Argos decision to choose Ray over Collaros/Harris. Will or does he even want to return next year? How many more shoulder injuries must he endure? I want this team to be proactive, thinking of the future. Zacks stock has and will drop, probably not to back up level, but he won't be the highest paid player next year and the Argos could benefit from this, if interested.
    How many more injuries must Collaros endure?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 923
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Collaros would come to the Argos to back up Ray. Oh, wait...on second thought.....never mind.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I don't think anyone will force him, but I can see him wanting to do so on his own at season's end.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I don't think anyone will force him, but I can see him wanting to do so on his own at season's end.
    That's a possibility in my mind as well Angelo, nothing left to prove and possibly go out on his terms.
    Let's see how this chapter is written.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    I agree. If Ricky stays healthy, he is still the best QB to lead this team. As much as I loved it when Zac was an Argo, I just don't see him coming back, if he was not guaranteed to start.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RB957 View Post
    I agree. If Ricky stays healthy, he is still the best QB to lead this team. As much as I loved it when Zac was an Argo, I just don't see him coming back, if he was not guaranteed to start.
    Collaros' stock has fallen and he no longer has the luxury to insist upon starting. Upon reflection, however, ZC with the Riders seems most likely, followed by the Argos and Als.

Yes, Ray is playing stellar football. The drop off thereafter is unacceptable (on the evidence there's no Jennings or Garcia on deck). No Ray, no chance. Warning - Will Robinson - danger approaching.