Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Argos depth on D could be tested depending on who they lose, Hamilton don’t have a proven QB right now but who knows who they could sign.
    Could MBT end up in Hamilton or perhaps Saskatchewan?
    Should be interesting.
    Agreed !

Off-season team building and FA losses and gains, plus the CFL draft, are fave aspects for this CFL fan.

Chad Kelly maybe fleeing for some sort of NFL look is a bit of a worry, but I think he will stay.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Agreed !

Off-season team building and FA losses and gains, plus the CFL draft, are fave aspects for this CFL fan.

Chad Kelly maybe fleeing for some sort of NFL look is a bit of a worry, but I think he will stay.
    As much as I think there is too much player movement in the CFL on a yearly basis it does seem to keep the offseason quite interesting.
    I enjoy following the Argos to see who they can retain, sign as free agents and draft.
    The Argos have been able to bolster their lineup via free agency after poor seasons but on the flip side they could be the team that experiences some roster attrition via free agency this year.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    As much as I think there is too much player movement in the CFL on a yearly basis it does seem to keep the offseason quite interesting.
    I enjoy following the Argos to see who they can retain, sign as free agents and draft.
    The Argos have been able to bolster their lineup via free agency after poor seasons but on the flip side they could be the team that experiences some roster attrition via free agency this year.
    The Argos are likely to lose some good to excellent players but they are so deep that I am not that concerned about it. My bigger concern right now is getting the defensive coordinator spot settled. Reportedly, Jason Shivers was in Toronto for an interview this past week. Shivers was a hot property two or three years ago but the shine went off of him this year for sure. Perhaps a change of scenery would revitalize him but I personally would prefer if the Argos went internally for this position.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force