Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
There is no point to the majority of your posts. Your posts suggest that a coach will deliberately start an American that is inferior to a Canadian strictly based on bias. That is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, you go on and on about how Pruneau and Capicotti are the best in the league at their positions, and though they are good, they are clearly not the best. Pruneau looked brutal getting beat by McDaniel the other night, and Capicotti is MIA so far this year. Small sample size, but I already know your pre determined excuse if it continues. It's Chris Jones fault as he has no idea how to use Capicotti.

???

Could you maybe dig up the posts here where I claimed Pruneau & Capicotti were "best in the league at their positions" ? Did I read you say here in a recent thread that your guy Condredge was the greatest QB in the history of football? No? - would you like it if I claimed you said that?

Pruneau & Cap are IMO examples of fine young Canadian talent - impact starters on D, and at positions where CFL gobs traditionally like to start imports; the Argos have a couple of their own examples in Greenwood & Miles. And Pruneau - a cover OLB (or any DB in general) getting beat deep for a TD pass ??? - OMG - stop the presses - never seen that happen before = cut the bum and put in an American instead ?

Getting back to the point that you are either trying to ignore or spin away with bogus claims or else just don't understand or accept - the RedBlacks and the Argos are 2 CFL teams that have recently started 9 NIs - as opposed to typical gob 7 only need apply behavior - and are undefeated in doing so. Not that this proves much IMO, but it maybe suggests that some CFL teams have plenty of Canadian talent, and that the 7 only need apply thinking is not an automatic formula for CFL success. There's plenty of NI talent out there, and some teams will deploy/use more than others - the Argos could IMO easily be starting 10 NIs if Bulcke/Waud were healthy. Maybe this bothers your Americans first/better or "ratio problem" CFL thinking you've been told/sold, but, too bad. Sorry for insulting your CFL gob deep thinkers like Kenty or ego-Jones - we shall see how they fare as the season rolls on with their ingrained little use for Canadian talent thinking - maybe they both go to the GC again - possible in a 9 team league ? ;o)