Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 294life View Post
    the argos have won at McGill in 1998: Kerwin Bell in one of his rare great games, 2000: Pinball's first game there as HC which was meaningless,2005 once,2010 as mentioned. wow that's only 4 times in 14 years and 2 meaningful. Thrice at the big uh-oh but that's a different place. Quite the challenge but I think they can pull it off.
    John Avery had a huge game in 2005 at Molson Stadium, probably their best win of that season...too bad the Als got thier revenge in the Eastern Final...that was a painful home playoff loss at Rogers Centre....much worse than the 2007 game. I wonder what Robert Baker is doing these days, and I wonder if he still enjoys popcorn?...ouch.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
    John Avery had a huge game in 2005 at Molson Stadium, probably their best win of that season...too bad the Als got thier revenge in the Eastern Final...that was a painful home playoff loss at Rogers Centre....much worse than the 2007 game. I wonder what Robert Baker is doing these days, and I wonder if he still enjoys popcorn?...ouch.
    That was RJ Soward.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    That was RJ Soward.
    That's right it was Soward with the popcorn, wonder what he's upto now?...Baker was the guy who levelled that Stamps player after an interception in '04 or '05.

Going back to this Friday's game...I'd like to go to Montreal this Friday as I've never been to a game at Molson Stadium, but I have some Blue Jay tickets that I need to unload for this Saturday....if anybody is interested ...PM me, and I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow. (500 level 2 tix facing home plate for $25)

If I can get rid of the baseball tix, then I'll decide to go to Montreal...I'll post on the other sports thread.