Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
    I counted all the bloody dots. I hope the sales are coming from Argo fans. That 2013 EF with half a stadium of Ticat fans was an embarrassment.
    I started following in 2013 and that game is actually the highlight of my limited experience. 35k, complete with a couple of fisticuffs in the cheap seats. I had a blast, aside from the loss.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 390
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tau Ceti View Post
    I started following in 2013 and that game is actually the highlight of my limited experience. 35k, complete with a couple of fisticuffs in the cheap seats. I had a blast, aside from the loss.
    The game was a good one other than the final score but the frustrating thing was the Argos were coming off the 100th GC win in front of a packed house that was really into the Game, the Argos finish first in the east with a good record and there was zero buzz in the city for the game from all of the media and Hamilton fans bought up at least half the tickets and were much more vocal than the Argo fans. The team did not have home field advantage from a crowd perspective. It just really soured me on the city and media not supporting the team when it really mattered.
    GO ARGOS!!!