View Full Version : Holmes and Reinders

Wobbler
08-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Joel Reinders was healthy but not dressed for the Giants in their 3rd pre-season game yesterday vs. the Bears. I don't think he'll stick with the Giants or make their PR.

Tyler Holmes came into the Vikings game against the Chargers at LG with about seven minutes left and stayed there during their final three possessions. I thought he looked pretty good, although their runs mostly went to the right. Holmes looked a bit better than Austin Pasztor, IMHO, who entered the game at RG at the same time. I think he has a pretty good chance of ending up on the Vikings' PR.

1argoholic
08-25-2012, 12:36 PM
I can't even think of these guys. It just never seems to work out for us.

paulwoods13
08-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Joel Reinders was healthy but not dressed for the Giants in their 3rd pre-season game yesterday vs. the Bears. I don't think he'll stick with the Giants or make their PR.

Tyler Holmes came into the Vikings game against the Chargers at LG with about seven minutes left and stayed there during their final three possessions. I thought he looked pretty good, although their runs mostly went to the right. Holmes looked a bit better than Austin Pasztor, IMHO, who entered the game at RG at the same time. I think he has a pretty good chance of ending up on the Vikings' PR.

Thanks, Wobbler -- excellent info.

gilthethrill
08-26-2012, 09:18 AM
If Reinders does get cut, I just don't see him playing in the CFL.

paulwoods13
08-28-2012, 11:07 AM
According to today's Sun, Reinders was at the Argo game last night. Sounds as if there may be a chance he signs after all.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/28/argos-hope-to-bring-in-draft-pick-reinders

Wobbler
09-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Holmes was signed to the Vikings PR this afternoon, according to the team's official Twitter feed (@VikingsFootball).

7dj83r8f78t4alf8