PDA

View Full Version : Khlif Mitchell is a total GOOF!!!

1argoholic
08-31-2012, 10:22 AM
I said when he tried to rip Rottiers arm off that he should be DONE! He finally serves his wee two games and has zero remorse. We don't need knobs like this in the league. Sorry buddy but you are a dirty player starting with when YOU TRIED TO BREAK A GUYS ARM OFF AT THE EMBOW! Perhaps he's like way too many younger folks who feel that they are in some way so special. The no respect factor runs wild in our society today.

AngeloV
08-31-2012, 01:35 PM
I said when he tried to rip Rottiers arm off that he should be DONE! He finally serves his wee two games and has zero remorse. We don't need knobs like this in the league. Sorry buddy but you are a dirty player starting with when YOU TRIED TO BREAK A GUYS ARM OFF AT THE EMBOW! Perhaps he's like way too many younger folks who feel that they are in some way so special. The no respect factor runs wild in our society today.

I think the no respect factor has nothing to do with our society today. If you ever watch old games from the 60's, players IMO, were way dirtier. You would see late hits after almost every play back then when the players were defenseless on the ground The only difference is that the rules back then allowed for that type of thing moreso than today. Not defending Mitchell, because IMO he should have been suspended 4 games or almost a quarter of the season. Just saying, it is not a generational thing, as much as it is a football thing.

LLB997
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
This is already old news, is there a new angle to this? Has Mitchell said anything new in regards to the infraction/suspension?. I agree with Argoholic, the media made such a big deal about a 2 game suspension ( Cohon's biggest to date ). I think Mitchell got off easy regardless of the economics of it. Cohon reacted with kid gloves last year too on the Sear Jr. helmet hit . Sears should have got 3 to 4 games for that one to IMO.

1argoholic
08-31-2012, 04:40 PM
It's just Mitchells attitude that pisses me off. He thinks he's done nothing wrong. How does bending a guys arm backwards fall into normal football play. He is dirty and I have zero use for this scum. I wouldn't want him on my team. Plenty was different in the 60's and 70's but intelligent people learn from the old school hick ways of the past. Well not most of Duncan BC but others have.

argolio
09-01-2012, 12:29 AM
No doubt it was a dirty play and he should have received a longer suspension, but I'd take on the Argos in a second.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8