PDA

View Full Version : How much worse can it get for the Blue Bombers?

Will
09-09-2012, 04:04 PM
See above.

jerrym
09-09-2012, 04:46 PM
An unfathomable decision by Burke not to try a field goal. It would have forced the Riders to score a TD to win and leaves your field goal kicker wondering how much confidence you have in him. I pity Burke's (and Mack's) remaining time in Winnipeg. They''ll get hell from the fans.

argolio
09-09-2012, 06:12 PM
So many mistakes by the Bombers. They really could have won this game comfortably.

ArgoRavi
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
An unfathomable decision by Burke not to try a field goal. It would have forced the Riders to score a TD to win and leaves your field goal kicker wondering how much confidence you have in him. I pity Burke's (and Mack's) remaining time in Winnipeg. They''ll get hell from the fans.

I can't remember who on the TSN panel said this but one of them said that the Bombers were playing not to lose rather than to win and I agree with that. I understand why Burke chose to do what he did but with a strong wind in their favour, they have to go for the FG there. Regardless, the Bombers aren't making the playoffs, even if they had won today. That team simply isn't good enough.

I do have to hand it to Tim Burke for his honesty in the following clip: http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-news-and-highlights/#clip757015

ArgoGabe22
09-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Elliot is 1-5 as a starter and the Bombers surprisingly only have a winning record when Pierce is in the lineup. What's his status anyways? I think he's heavily overrated but he must do something that gets the job done and that no other QB has. Elliot isn't even that bad imo just unlucky.

1argoholic
09-09-2012, 08:04 PM
We've been talking about lame roughing the passer calls. How about lame brain D lineman like the fool from Winnipeg. What in the hell was he thinking on the late roughing call. WHAT A TOOL!!! Speaking of TOOL, Burke your a TOOOOL!!! Mack your the biggest TOOOOL! But I love it!!!

ArgoRavi
09-15-2012, 01:20 AM
The Bombers got blown out again tonight - 44-3 by Calgary - and are playing with zero intensity. As bad as last year was for us, the one thing that you can say about the 2011 Argos is that they played hard from start to finish of every game unlike this year's Bombers.

Will
09-15-2012, 08:21 AM
The Bombers have been outscored 96-3 in their last two road games.

gilthethrill
09-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Buck starting next week will make little difference....

Argocister
09-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Buck starting next week will make little difference....
I think psychologically for the team it will make a difference...... And if it doesn't , this is sad.
It shows how LaPolice was in major control of the ship preventing it from sinking.

294life
09-15-2012, 09:57 AM
awww poow weenie bombers. :hmmmm:

KCargosfan
09-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Maybe this will make the ownership realize that when your GM lets most of your good players leave in free agency, that isn't a smart decision.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8