PDA

View Full Version : Saskatchewan

Will
09-09-2012, 07:45 PM
I'd say Saskatchewan is at an interesting crossroads. They get to play a tough game on the road in Montreal. They can either show that they were a team that took advantage of a deplorable Winnipeg squad or show that they are still a team that can be a threat in the west.

Mulder
09-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Same thing I said on facebook, they won both games last year vs Winnipeg. And haven't won a divisional game since week 3 this season. They play Montreal twice, Us twice, BC twice.

Will
09-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Yeah, but at .500 they're more in control of their destiny than before they played Winnipeg.

Of course Hamilton needs to continue to **** the bed.

ArgoRavi
09-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Yeah, but at .500 they're more in control of their destiny than before they played Winnipeg.

Of course Hamilton needs to continue to **** the bed.

They have a two game lead right now over the Ticats. If the Riders can win three out of their final eight which might be about as much as they are capable of, that would force Hamilton to win five of their final eight to knock the Riders out of playoff contention. While Saskatchewan is better than they were a year ago, I don't think that they are one of the top four or five teams in the league at this point.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8