PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton and Winnipeg snoozefest.

1argoholic
09-21-2012, 09:37 PM
WOW these teams better pick it up in the second half. BORING!!!!!!!

ArgoRavi
09-21-2012, 09:39 PM
WOW these teams better pick it up in the second half. BORING!!!!!!!

I should have put my sarcastic Buck Pierce post in this thread. Yeah, these two teams look like they are playing at a different level than the Argos and Als are at this point in the season.

gilthethrill
09-21-2012, 09:51 PM
The ref reminds me of an actor from the silent movie era. Remember, Hamilton is a Grey Cup contender.

gilthethrill
09-21-2012, 10:11 PM
I shake my head when Suits and Cuthbert keep saying Winnipeg is a playoff contender.....they are in shambles.

ArgoRavi
09-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Often times the pundits say that a team is "better than their record". I had been giving Hamilton the benefit of the doubt prior to tonight thinking that they were still better than their record. After tonight's game, I think that we have to conclude that the Ticats are their record as are the Bombers. Neither of these teams is very good and both might be playing out the string by the time they meet again in late October in Hamilton.

1argoholic
09-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Looking at these two teams makes me smile. haha. We got the right qb out of Alberta. If the Argos can continue to grow together and keep a solid core of guys we could be great if not this year but in the near future. We're not far away.

LLB997
09-22-2012, 02:02 AM
how is peg a playoff contender when they have to win every one of their remaining games just to get in. an impossible feat for any team this season imo nevermind the b.bombers

7dj83r8f78t4alf8