PDA

View Full Version : BCS Championship game was no Vanier that's for sure.

1argoholic
01-10-2012, 01:12 PM
What a friggin DUD!!!!!!!!! LSU you are a bunch of gutless,emotionless players. You let Bama just crush your spirit even when it was only 12-0 with tons of time left. Coach Miles give your head a shake, you looked as dead as your players.
Great bowls games with many teams you never get to see and then this over hyped stink bomb to end the season.

Will
01-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Pretty much in your own house too LSU! I didn't watch the game, but yep 21-0 it seemed to be a dud. Last year's game between Auburn and Oregon was a lot better.

1argoholic
01-10-2012, 06:26 PM
LSU just looked lifeless. They'd show Miles or the players all sitting on the bench like jello. No emotion at all. It was only 12 -0 in the third and the coaching staff kept running the same plays that weren't working. Screen passes that Bama was crushing. Bama D has to be one of the best D's I've seen in college ball but LSU has to be crushed today looking back at their effort.

Will
01-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I guess the haters who were laughing at the all-SEC championship got some sort of solace out of the game. It's bullsh*t to have a inter-conference championship game.

matchuk
01-10-2012, 10:11 PM
i was very disappointed with that game....

argolio
01-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Might be the worst championship football game I've ever seen.

But it does make one appreciate even a mediocre game.

Will
01-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Might be the worst championship football game I've ever seen.

But it does make one appreciate even a mediocre game.

There was a national championship around 2000 or so that was pretty brutal between Florida State and Oklahoma I think that was arguably worse.

argolio
01-12-2012, 11:52 PM
There was a national championship around 2000 or so that was pretty brutal between Florida State and Oklahoma I think that was arguably worse.I'd say this one was worse because LSU could have put themselves up for consideration as an all-time great team with a win (they defeated two other BCS conference champions). Instead, not only were they shutout, but their offense was completely dominated and couldn't even cross midfield until well into the 4th quarter. That's laying an egg of epic proportions.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8