PDA

View Full Version : Harris QB

Ballstothewall
09-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Lets put the young kid Harris in and see what happens

bluto
09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
agree. we're 24 down with 7 minutes to go... JJ isn't getting it done so we may as well get the kid in there.

argotom
09-23-2012, 04:15 PM
I would have like to see him also, but I can't blame Jackson.
He did go downfield several times and you could see his timing was off on a few of the throws.
If Ray is out next game, I think Jackson will be fine.

jerrym
09-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I understand why they did not use him, especially when Jackson has had such little play up to now and could be starting the next game. However, I hope they give Harris some playing time before the end of the season.

1argoholic
09-23-2012, 04:25 PM
I agree bigtime.

ArgoRavi
09-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Keep in mind that Harris has probably had zero reps or close to that with the starting offence. PUtting him in today would likely have done nothing for his confidence. If Ray can't play in Winnipeg next week, then Harris will at least get second team reps with the offence in practice this week.

AngeloV
09-23-2012, 09:47 PM
I understand why they did not use him, especially when Jackson has had such little play up to now and could be starting the next game. However, I hope they give Harris some playing time before the end of the season.

I agree 100%. If Ray is out for any time, it's definitely more important for Jackson to get reps than it is for Harris to get experience. This is a playoff team, and for the rest of this season, everything must be done to prepare for the rest of the season, and not developing a QB..especially considering Ray should be the man for the next 5 years.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8