PDA

View Full Version : Midnight's Tips for Scoring with Women

Midnight Blue
06-15-2012, 11:12 PM
Yes. It is that time again. The Girlfriend is out with Her Kittens, for Girls' Night Out.

It is a wonderful thing. It allows us Men to drink some serious Whisky and Whiskey.

Anyway, the first tip for scoring with Women, is to just be yourself.

Face it, you cannot fake it.

Either you are cool, or you are not.

Women appreciate honesty.

So don't try to turn a reasonably respectable 7 inches, into 8. Or worse 8.5.

She will find out eventually.

My best recommendation, is to party your ass off, and to accept frivolous sex, as something to be cherished, on occasion.

Ka' Pla !

Midnight Blue
06-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Women want a real Man.

If you are capable of meeting (or exceeding) those parameters, then you are cool.

Though sometimes, our coolness gets wrapped around Whisky (and Whiskey) stuff, which some Women cannot appreciate.

It is not their fault; they, were not meant to guzzle Whisky and Whiskey;

We were.

Ka' Pla !

Midnight Blue
06-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Furthermore, I just want to reiterate, that this is a serious subject. It really is.

We just cannot have people randomly recreating all over the planet at their whims.

At best, it would be harmless.

But at worst --- it might seriously alter the conversational constant of the Universe....

Imagine, uncontrolled Sex, everywhere you look. Oh, the horror !

But not to worry. Nature has provided enough Aussies and New Zealanders, on this wicked planet, to make sure that we always maintain a wicked sense of humour.

And we Ukrainians, are partly responsible, for the Klingon revival.

Ka' Pla !

1argoholic
06-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Who are indeed the crazies character on this site. Some very good points though. BS gets you nowhere.

Midnight Blue
06-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Who are indeed the crazies character on this site. Some very good points though. BS gets you nowhere.

Ahh ... the crazies ... ... ... I think that's You and I, 1Argoholic....

Let's face it ... we're both ultra-hip; we both have Kozak Ancestry (you from Belarus and Ukraine, and myself from Ukraine); we're both closer to Fifty than to Forty; we are both in great physical shape, since our jobs require occasional physical exertion (well, yours more than mine, though I walk up and down small hills and ravines for exercise), we both have younger Hot Wives and Girlfriends; we both like to have fun, drink beer, and, one of us (you) is a Punk Rocker, and the other (me) is a Kick-Ass, Hard Rockin', Head-Banger. What's not to love?

Cheers, and Ka' Pla !

Midnight Blue
06-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Also, I just wanted to add, and clarify (since you've mentioned in the the past, 1Argoholic, that your Wife sometimes reads these forums), that you, 1Argoholic, have the Hot Wife (and no Girlfriends), and I, Midnight, have the Hot Girlfriend (and no Wives). This should be helpful for both of us, since it is true, if ever our significant-others, should ever stumble upon this forum.

Which leads me to get back on topic : scoring with Women; BS will eventually be discovered; best not to even think about going there; honesty will always be appreciated; and one will get better, um, experiences, from it.

Ka' Pla !

LLB997
06-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Aaarrrgggooosss

Midnight Blue
06-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Aaarrrgggooosss

Yeah, Baby !

Sex is best, when we Pull Together !

Aaarrrgggooosss !

Midnight Blue
06-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Ok ... enough of the Rah, Rah, Argos stuff ... we are meant to score with Women, after all....

So, let us proceed to Level Two ... expressing yourself.

This is not as easy as it seems, though in reality, it is the easiest thing in the world.

If ... if ... you have a mere modicum of brilliance. And if you don't, don't worry ...

this is why this thread is here....

Anyway, the point is, to express yourself. Hopefully, with aplomb, and elan.

Like this :

Slinky, savagely sophisticated.

Elegantly, and absolutely smokin' ;

With a lingering sultriness that doesn't leave you,

In the morning.

Say what is in your heart. Pretend for a moment, that you are a Klingon, or a Samurai.

We all have it in our souls. Just have to bring it out.

Believe me, if you have gotten this far, then you can probably score with Women, once, or maybe twice a year.

But this thread is about making you a SuperStar; who gets laid at least four times a year. Hang in there.

So, we will continue:

In order to refine life, in order to refine your experiences with Women, you first need,

to refine yourself.

Stop playing video games, eating cheesy high-school boy snacks, and start to drink beer like a Man.

This actually solves all problems, except alcoholism. But we're not there yet.

(To be continued.)

Midnight Blue
06-27-2012, 04:32 AM
(Continued).

And before we go on, I would like to answer, why, I am doing this.

It's really quite simple; by stretching what remains of my mind, I am not only exercising my apparent brilliance, which not only is somewhat self-satisfactory, but it is a giant step, towards preventing the onset of Anheuser's, further on down the road. Hey, I'm over Forty. I think.

Anyway, there is no secret to wicked Sex Poetry. The Woman will provide you with most of the inspiration.

As a Man, you just have to put it all together, and make it sound like fun.

Easier said than done, but, you have all the time in the world.

Ka' Pla !

Midnight Blue
06-27-2012, 04:58 AM
Anyway, not bragging or showing off, but here are a couple of examples, of things you can write to Women:

In the Courtyard , of the Queen

Breathes a fire ;

Still , serene .

She discovers , it is Hers ;

It is magic . It endures .

And,

I know a Kitten , and She really purrs .

I don't know how , but She makes me Hers .

I know a Kitten , and She loves to tease ;

Spends Her afternoons , on Her knees .

Midnight

KCargosfan
06-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Impressive poetry there.

Midnight Blue
07-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Thanks, KCargosfan.

I always give 50% of the credit of my poetry to the Woman, 40% to me, and 10% to the booze.

Sometimes 30% to the Booze. But hey ... I drank it ... and I put it into words !

Ka' Pla !

Midnight Blue
07-17-2012, 05:16 AM
Slinky ; savagely sophisticated ....

Elegantly , and absolutely smokin' ;

With a lingering sultriness

That doesn't leave you ,

In the morning .

Midnight Blue
07-17-2012, 05:25 AM
She says meow

I say wow

She says wow

I say now.

The love you dream,

Is all you have.

Midnight

Midnight Blue
07-17-2012, 05:52 AM
We interrupt this programme for a word from our (unofficial) sponsor :

Is your hot date feelin' a bit trashy, having just woken up beside you on a Sunday morning?

Show her you're more than just a crazy, dreamy Rock Star, with imagination and fire that she has rarely envisioned, much less encountered....

Prove to her you're solid, dependable, a Conservative....

That's right. Take Her to Church.

All will be forgiven.

The Holy Smoke Scotch Ale is heavenly.

The Chocolate Porter is to die for.

Phone ahead toll-free, for availability.

If you have the time, skip the major highway 401 and take the country and side roads, through the hills of the Oak Ridges Morraine. The scenery is breath-taking. And put the radio on 101.5 FM, THE WOLF, Central Ontario's Best Rock (Peterborough).

Your life will never be the same.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:06:00 PM

http://www.churchkeybrewing.com/

Midnight Blue
07-17-2012, 06:18 AM
She walks beside me, a thousand dreams.

I cannot fathom, her mind, it seems.

Midnight Blue
07-17-2012, 06:46 AM
We do not think , along those lines .

We make it happen , and pay the fines .

Midnight Blue
09-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Ya gotta be yourself.

Say what's on your mind.

I sense that you are brilliant.

And I love the way you look.

Midnight Blue
09-24-2012, 10:42 AM
Okay, fellow Munchkins, be like this Chick (whether you're a Guy or a Babe --- your fortitude will show).

I really love this song for some reason, and Courtney. Love.

Link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CYB5V9e64&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Midnight Blue
09-24-2012, 10:54 AM
More.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E

Midnight Blue
09-24-2012, 11:12 AM
If you really love Women, ya gotta show them you're serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ducUyugudRo&feature=related

Midnight Blue
09-24-2012, 11:26 AM
They're called My Darkest Days. Not bad for a bunch of local boys from Norwood (east of Peterborough) and a couple of T.O. dudes. And some special guests. Sex is what you make it.

1argoholic
09-26-2012, 11:56 PM
I worked with a guy years ago who was from Norwood. We both worked for Landscape Dynamics in Brampton. I actually went and helped them do haying on the family farm. I got to stay in the barn and stack the bails and drink. That's where the beer keg was. I got hammered. This guy had a german shepherd wolf cross. I thought his stories were full of crap until I met the dog. At first he was laying under a truck wagging. As I got close he showed me a beautiful smile allong with a killer growl. Later he was under the same truck munching on a groundhog that he caught. I'll never forget it. I take it Norwood is party central.

I like Courtney Love's music. Edge 102 used to play it all the time. She's sweet when not all drugged out.

Midnight Blue
09-27-2012, 12:12 AM
I worked with a guy years ago who was from Norwood. We both worked for Landscape Dynamics in Brampton. I actually went and helped them do haying on the family farm. I got to stay in the barn and stack the bails and drink. That's where the beer keg was. I got hammered. This guy had a german shepherd wolf cross. I thought his stories were full of crap until I met the dog. At first he was laying under a truck wagging. As I got close he showed me a beautiful smile allong with a killer growl. Later he was under the same truck munching on a groundhog that he caught. I'll never forget it. I take it Norwood is party central.

I like Courtney Love's music. Edge 102 used to play it all the time. She's sweet when not all drugged out.

Norwood is a small town through which it takes two minutes to drive through (in rush hour), but all of cottage country is party central, I would imagine. A few folks, a few suds, a few tunes. As I'm sure you know, that's all it takes. I've camped/partied east of Norwood, and to me, I couldn't tell if I was in Algonquin, or in Kapuskasing, or Parry Sound or in Owen Sound. The surroundings are beautiful. The stars fill the sky. The Beer is cold. Go figure.

Cheers !

Midnight Blue
09-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Ok, back to scoring with Women.

If you really want to score with Women, your chances might be marginally improved if you can drive a car with a manual transmission; a standard. This will at least suggest to potential Women, that you can at least do some of the things, that James Bond can do. I suggest you take a course, but I will enlighten you with the first two moves.

Step One : Depress clutch.

Step two : Select a gear.

1argoholic
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
I've never driven a standard..oh wait once which turned me off off learning. Years ago I worked for a nursery and they tossed me into a big old army truck which they used in the fields. After dinging a few fine plant speciments I gave up. Never drove a standard again. Yet I've never had issues with finding women to date or marry. haha. You need other skills. haha.

Midnight Blue
10-04-2012, 01:38 AM
I've never driven a standard..oh wait once which turned me off off learning. Years ago I worked for a nursery and they tossed me into a big old army truck which they used in the fields. After dinging a few fine plant speciments I gave up. Never drove a standard again. Yet I've never had issues with finding women to date or marry. haha. You need other skills. haha.

Yeah well, duh, one obviously needs other skills.

But driving a standard is just like riding a Yak; 'cept ya got four more gears.

Midnight Blue
10-04-2012, 01:51 AM
Ok, more for scoring with Women;

It helps if one at least showers every second day.

Actually, it really helps, if you live in a residence which has shower facilities,

preferably, in your suite.

Women take note of this.

If you don't have a fridge, at least have access to plenty of ice.

This cools hot Chicks down, for long enough to refresh,

in between sessions.

Oh, and poetry ... so they don't get bored.

Phosphorescent wake,

I, have never seen....

Beckons me, in my dreams.

Midnight Blue
10-04-2012, 01:54 AM
New Year dawning

We fly free ,

Small thread of magic

Binds you , to me .

Midnight Blue
10-04-2012, 02:21 AM
In the Courtyard, of the Queen

Breathes a fire.

Still. Serene.

She discovers, it is hers.

It is magic.

It endures.

Midnight Blue
10-04-2012, 02:33 AM
I've posted these before, but I believe they're worthy of a encore.

Dreamy drizzle

Drown her sigh ,

Splash of Bubbly

Down her thigh .

Diamond pearlets

Drip her chest ,

Wine is fine ,

But 'pagne is best .

KCargosfan
10-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Midnight Blue you seem you would be like a good guy to party with.

Midnight Blue
10-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Midnight Blue you seem you would be like a good guy to party with.

Hi KC ... Yes, I certainly have my moments. And as you undoubtedly know, the trick is, to never lose the fire of your youth!

Cheers !

7dj83r8f78t4alf8