PDA

View Full Version : Chase Clement

doubleblue
09-27-2012, 03:01 PM
I watched some of the UFL Las Vegas/Virginia game. The Locos as they're called, have former Hamilton signee Chase Clement at QB. Looked pretty good IMO. Good accurate arm and can make yards with his feet. I know he walked out of camp with the TiCats but now that he is a little older (26) and maybe wiser maybe some team could revisit the idea to him about the CFL. Money might help change his mind about the CFL.
With Ottawa coming in soon he would be on my radar. He might be better then some of the crumbs the existing teams will offer up. Ottawa got lucky last time finding a DB (Kerry Joseph) who could play QB. That probably won't happen again. Clement is listed at 6'1 220. I don't think he is quite that tall, but looks like a good CFL type guy to me.

gilthethrill
09-27-2012, 06:36 PM
I must admit, I have been looking all over the net to find results of last nights UFL game but could not even find evidence that the game took place. Barker said Wednesday morning he was flying to Las Vegas to scout the game (maybe you saw him in the stands..I assume it was a small gathering).

So, who won?

I have Bell Expressview, can I catch any UFL games? I hope Omaha with Andrus & the 2009 Argo coaching staff does well.

argolio
09-27-2012, 11:12 PM
I have Bell Expressview, can I catch any UFL games? I hope Omaha with Andrus & the 2009 Argo coaching staff does well.According to my crack research staff, all 16 regular season games (a Wednesday and a Friday game for 8 weeks) and the December 1 championship game (if they get that far) are on CBS Sports Network, which apparently is well behind ESPN, FOX, and NBC in availability among American cable sports networks. If you don't get CBS, you can always check around for a stream.

ArgoRavi
09-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I hope Omaha with Andrus & the 2009 Argo coaching staff does well.

Don't forget that Marcel Bellefeuille is on Bart's staff as well.

1argoholic
09-28-2012, 02:34 AM
I love CFL, CIS, NCAA then NFL. I can't get into any other leagues.

argolio
09-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Yeah, those four are enough for me too. A moot point anyway since the UFL has pretty much no TV exposure in Canada.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8