PDA

View Full Version : who do WE cheer for TONIGHT?

Argo-Les
09-28-2012, 07:19 PM
I hate both of em..............HAMILTON and MONTREAL! LOL

bluto
09-28-2012, 08:00 PM
cheering for the meteor that i am mentally willing to strike the field...

1argoholic
09-28-2012, 08:55 PM
You have to cheer for Montreal. As Pinball told me once, you never cheer for just below you in the standings.

matchuk
09-28-2012, 09:40 PM
You have to cheer for Montreal. As Pinball told me once, you never cheer for just below you in the standings.

i agree...hamilton winning (which looks like it'll happen) is a lot more troublesome then montreal widening the gap between 1st and 2nd

1argoholic
09-28-2012, 10:06 PM
What a crazy year. We really need to win tomorrow. If we lose it'll be the worst time of the year to be playing bad.

Nob
09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Bluto - what happened to that meteor??!!?? It would have come in handy tonight.

Maybe it is a good idea to save it for later when it's really needed.

ArgoRavi
09-29-2012, 01:35 AM
What a crazy year. We really need to win tomorrow. If we lose it'll be the worst time of the year to be playing bad.

No, the worst time for playing bad is still coming up. Hopefully we will win in Winnipeg but I am not panicking regardless with four of our final five on home turf.

gilthethrill
09-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Hamilton will return to form next week. I wish the Argos would have attacked Montreals weaknesses more last week like Hamilton did last night. That #21 Osasia has been burned all year but we left him alone.

AngeloV
09-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Hamilton will return to form next week. I wish the Argos would have attacked Montreals weaknesses more last week like Hamilton did last night. That #21 Osasia has been burned all year but we left him alone.

Losing Ray was huge last week. Jackson will be better tonight.

Personally, I'm glad Hamilton won. I choose to look above rather than behind. We still play Montreal 1 more time, and we needed to gain a game on them as well as win that game to finish 1st. No the Argos absolutely control their own destiny.

Furthermore, with Edmonton losing, the west is currently not in position for a crossover playoff spot.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8