PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs...

RICKEARS
10-16-2012, 03:31 PM
So what do you think the playoff tree will look like for the 2012 season?

Who will face who???

1argoholic
10-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Still up in the air but a crossover will happen. Too nervous to even think about that yet. We need to beat Winnipeg on Friday. We could still find ourselves on the outside. If we lose to Winnipeg and Sask and Hamilton decides to win a few it could come down to a very crazy last game. We need to win on Friday.

RICKEARS
10-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Still up in the air but a crossover will happen. Too nervous to even think about that yet. We need to beat Winnipeg on Friday. We could still find ourselves on the outside. If we lose to Winnipeg and Sask and Hamilton decides to win a few it could come down to a very crazy last game. We need to win on Friday.

well I posted on paper that argos will go 4-3 in the last 7... losing 3 of them so far makes my record right meaning they will have to win last 3 games and I have a goooood feeling we may just do that

1argoholic
10-16-2012, 06:17 PM
You have more faith than me. Sask always plays us tough. We need to beat Winnipeg.

AngeloV
10-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Funny, I was looking at the schedule today, and I really can see Edmonton losing all 3 of their remaining games @B.C, @ Montreal and home to Calgary. If Hamilton can win 2 of their last 3, they have a chance to still avoid a crossover. The only bad thing about that is that they finish against our Argos, so I hope Hamilton can win in Calgary this week and home to the Bombers next week. I really don't want a western crossover. I'm so tired of hearing how much better the west is.

larz-7
10-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Funny, I was looking at the schedule today, and I really can see Edmonton losing all 3 of their remaining games @B.C, @ Montreal and home to Calgary. If Hamilton can win 2 of their last 3, they have a chance to still avoid a crossover. The only bad thing about that is that they finish against our Argos, so I hope Hamilton can win in Calgary this week and home to the Bombers next week. I really don't want a western crossover. I'm so tired of hearing how much better the west is.
i hear you .i still dream of the day when an east team crosses over to the west,that would finally put an end to the cross over game

argolio
10-16-2012, 10:07 PM
When we stop dreaming about it, it will come true!

Midnight Blue
10-16-2012, 11:08 PM
When we stop dreaming about it, it will come true!

Hmmm.... this may work for general, unaccounted-for, second-tier sex, but the real world, accepts no limitations.

Luckily, we've got wicked Goth Chicks, to take up the slack.

Midnight

ArgoGabe22
10-16-2012, 11:14 PM
^ Seriously you guys will complain when this comment gets deleted but what does it have to do with playoffs?

KCargosfan
10-16-2012, 11:49 PM
^ Seriously you guys will complain when this comment gets deleted but what does it have to do with playoffs?

Goth Chicks dig the playoffs.

argolio
10-17-2012, 02:39 AM
Goth Chicks dig the playoffs.I thought they dug each other?!?

AngeloV
10-17-2012, 07:30 AM

Might have nothing to do with the playoffs, but it's not offensive, nor is there any swearing. It should not be deleted. Why does everything have to be so serious?

T-Bone
10-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Might have nothing to do with the playoffs, but it's not offensive, nor is there any swearing. It should not be deleted. Why does everything have to be so serious?
Ok, if those are your standards: I love TFC and I expect to see them in the playoffs next season! Do you want my post deleted? It at least mentions playoffs, it's not offensive, nor is there any swearing.

LLB997
10-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Ok, if those are your standards: I love TFC and I expect to see them in the playoffs next season! Do you want my post deleted? It at least mentions playoffs, it's not offensive, nor is there any swearing.

Your post is about TFC making the playoffs, and Midnights is about hot Goth Chicks. Both Fantasy

ArgoGabe22
10-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Might have nothing to do with the playoffs, but it's not offensive, nor is there any swearing. It should not be deleted. Why does everything have to be so serious? Doesnt have be all serious but this is just pointless
Nothing wrong with a joke like above or Rons Seinfeld clip but this isn't funny nor adds any value to this topic. It can stay but I agree with T-Bone , he can now post anything TFC related in any post even in Argo threads. Then everyone will say "this is an Argos forum".

AngeloV
10-17-2012, 01:44 PM

Sure. But when you ever make a post that is relevent to the Argos (and the game match-up doesn't count), just let us all know. We need to prepare for the shock it will bring.

I guess the "innocent" instigator strikes again.

T-Bone
10-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Sure. But when you ever make a post that is relevent to the Argos (and the game match-up doesn't count), just let us all know. We need to prepare for the shock it will bring.

I guess the "innocent" instigator strikes again.
I'm sorry logic offends you.

AngeloV
10-17-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry logic offends you.

If by logic you mean going onto an Argos forum and posting about anything but the Argos....Yeah, I fail to see the logic in that. Midnight might post a lot of stuff which has nothing to do with the Argos, but at least he chimes in on the squad every now and then.

Mulder
10-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Stop. Please!

argolio
10-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Stop. Please!No problem. Fortunately I do requests.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOn60Rbohgs

gilthethrill
10-17-2012, 09:25 PM
TFC offends me!!!!!!!!! :)

T-Bone
10-18-2012, 07:56 AM
TFC offends me!!!!!!!!! :)
You offend me!!!!!!!!! :) I guess we'll both have to deal with these issues personally, preferably not on this forum.

gilthethrill
10-18-2012, 09:55 AM
You offend me!!!!!!!!! :) I guess we'll both have to deal with these issues personally, preferably not on this forum.

Joking on the forum is frowned upon I see....lighten up T...

T-Bone
10-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Joking on the forum is frowned upon I see....lighten up T...
No, that's a smiley face and my response was sarcastic. Tone can be difficult to convey in writing but I caught the ridiculousness of your original statement and assumed it was a joke. It appears you may need to lighten up.

gilthethrill
10-18-2012, 10:28 AM
No, that's a smiley face and my response was sarcastic. Tone can be difficult to convey in writing but I caught the ridiculousness of your original statement and assumed it was a joke. It appears you may need to lighten up.

I promise never to make light of TFC again....on this forum.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8