PDA

View Full Version : Esks: "Thanks for the playoff checks, Argos"

KCargosfan
11-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Edmonton players now guaranteed an extra $3,400 this year after we take out TiCats. Apparently Hamilton players don't like money very much.

LLB997
11-02-2012, 01:43 AM
They will probably blow it at the Zanzibar next Sunday after the Argos dismantle them.

Nob
11-02-2012, 01:46 AM
They don't like tackling, or playing any form of defence either.........

I think Fantuz should cough up some coin to his teammates to offset their financial loss. He had a really tough year. The fumbled FG spot in Calgary on the last play cost me a win. Tonight's fumble took points off the board for the Cats, and the on the ensuing drive the Argos scored - double whammy. A real surprising, and disappointing season for Andy.

Cortez also proved that not all great coordinators make great head coaches. He had an even worse year than Fantuz..... Why would he let the clock run down to 0:02 before calling time out? At least show your team that you want them to have another chance with the ball, even if it is only a dozen seconds.

gilthethrill
11-02-2012, 06:13 AM
So, lets hope we face Edmonton, who are in shambles as opposed to a solid Saskatchewan squad.

Gill The Thrill
11-02-2012, 06:15 AM
How about that awful interception Fantuz threw for a touchdown to Jordan Younger?...:ooh wait, that was not so smilin Hank, Henry Burris. ;). You could throw for nearly 500 yds a game all season but if you're going to spot your opposition a TD on every game and throw for a 100 interception yds or more while your at it...you're not exactly helping your team, especially when your defense can't tackle and defend the run, nor cover in the secondary....that's Fantuz' fault also, I guess.:confused:

Nob
11-02-2012, 09:52 PM
On the pick six Fantuz didn't make much of a pay on the ball. Younger outmanoeuvred him for the ball very easily.

I'm not saying that Andy is the only one with the goat horns, but his season was awful. Were there other awful Cats?.....I can't even figure out where that list ends......maybe at Congi or Williams. The Cats were flat out awful. They should have been contending for a Grey Cup, not fighting for heir playoff lives against the Argos' practice roster.

The blame starts at the top - let's start with Cortez. He had a brutal year. The DC Creehan is standing right beside George in the "I did a lousy job" line. After that move on to Hank - great stats, but brutal plays cost the Cats big time. Next on the list is Andy - with great expectations came great disappointments.

I can go on, but it is sad to take this much pleasure out of their misery.........

Ballstothewall
11-03-2012, 10:46 PM
I wonder waht practices players get during the Playoffs, if they even get a cheque

7dj83r8f78t4alf8