PDA

View Full Version : CFL Fans choice game of the week

AngeloV
11-06-2012, 08:12 PM
OK, just who votes on these things? Saskatchewan at B.C.? To quote Bob McCowan that game was a dog with fleas. I was really expecting to see the Argos-Cats game replayed tonight, but definitely would have no problem if they chose the Esks-Stamps game. But that lousy 17-6 game? What the hell?

Mulder
11-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I think there's a poll on the tsn website after the week is done. Hence we were forced to watch 52-0 labour day game also as opposed to the Argo-Cat game which was wayyy more exciting

ArgoRavi
11-06-2012, 10:14 PM
OK, just who votes on these things? Saskatchewan at B.C.? To quote Bob McCowan that game was a dog with fleas. I was really expecting to see the Argos-Cats game replayed tonight, but definitely would have no problem if they chose the Esks-Stamps game. But that lousy 17-6 game? What the hell?

I have been watching the U.S. election results but I was planning on tuning in and watching some of that great Argos/Ticats game again tonight and just assumed that we would be getting that on TSN2. That Sask/BC game was, by far, the worst of the week and probably one of the worst of the season. I can't believe that Rider fans even voted to watch that one again. As you said, the Calgary/Edmonton game would have been a fine choice too and even Montreal/Winnipeg was better. I really don't understand this.

argolio
11-07-2012, 12:17 AM
The moral of the story is: Rider fans ruin everything!

1argoholic
11-07-2012, 12:57 AM
I couldn't believe it was that game.

Ron
11-07-2012, 01:33 AM
The moral of the story is: Rider fans ruin everything!

needs repeating

1argoholic
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
They do grow some fine mustard, wheat and canola.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8