PDA

View Full Version : bluto's off-topic thread

bluto
01-18-2012, 02:07 PM
i am now level 9. that means i can cast 5 magic missiles at 1d4+1 damage each.

f*&#@%g deal with it.

Midnight Blue
01-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Actually, your statistics show that you are level 10.

Try to stay off the Whiskey. Cheers!

Mulder
01-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Actually, your statistics show that you are level 10.

Try to stay off the Whiskey. Cheers!

Ironic.

haha

Midnight Blue
01-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Ironic.

haha

Appreciating irony, is the first step towards achieving a sense of humour.

Keep at it, Mulder. Cheers!

bluto
01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
that's right... i leveled up after the post. you have no idea how awesome my saving throws are now.

Midnight Blue
01-18-2012, 02:53 PM
that's right... i leveled up after the post. you have no idea how awesome my saving throws are now.

Um, ok. Now, I have no intention of using this thread to score cheap points/posts, but, I must ask: What the hell is a saving throw? Something by Doug Flutie? Or perhaps you meant "shaving throw"? Shaving crow? Just curious. Cheers!

bluto
01-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Um, ok. Now, I have no intention of using this thread to score cheap points/posts, but, I must ask: What the hell is a saving throw? Something by Doug Flutie? Or perhaps you meant "shaving throw"? Shaving crow? Just curious. Cheers!

if you didn't get the reference in the OP, you wouldn't be enough of a geek to get that one either.

but you can read all about how i misspent my youth here (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/).

EDIT: and my little marble-like looking do-hickey under my screen name is now purple! i don't even know why it did that but i'm sure that it has unlocked all manner of powers and quests for my character!

Midnight Blue
01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
if you didn't get the reference in the OP, you wouldn't be enough of a geek to get that one either.

but you can read all about how i misspent my youth here (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/).

EDIT: and my little marble-like looking do-hickey under my screen name is now purple! i don't even know why it did that but i'm sure that it has unlocked all manner of powers and quests for my character!

Cool. On the bright side, just think of all the Girlfriends you may have missed in your youth, that you can probably (ok, possibly) have now. Cheers!

(Just kiddin'.)

I"m sure Gamers let laid almost as much as Trekkies.

(Ok, ok, just kiddin'.)

May the horse be with you!

294life
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM

i preferred the tv cartoon version with the infamous unproduced final episode.

500 experience points apparently gives you a purple ball. maybe 1000 gives you 7 dragonballs and you bring john candy back to life. :snack:

bluto
01-25-2012, 12:36 PM
i'll work on that 7 Dragonballs thingy... but i fear that my power level may not be high enough. (i hear it needs to be OVER9000!)

as an aside (which is pretty much what this entire thread is...) i would like to add that i browse using Google Chrome and when i get bored at work i play using Google Chrome Apps. lately i'm playing all of the versions of Cargo Bridge.

also, if you do this at work, remember: alt + tab = beast.

marcwagz
02-07-2012, 12:08 PM
how do I lvl up I'm trying to max my force push?

bluto
02-10-2012, 11:20 AM
how do I lvl up I'm trying to max my force push?

not sure about a Force Push... but i spoke to the Greybeards about learning all 3 words of the Unrelenting Force shout... once they verified that i was the Dragonborn they gave them to me.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8