PDA

View Full Version : Alouettes player charged with domestic violence

ArgoRavi
11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/11/alouettes-player-charged-with-domestic-violence

This story is sad on so many levels.

1argoholic
11-11-2012, 08:54 PM
This guy is a big stupid jackass who better fry. No if and or buts about what happened as the police where heavily involved trying to arrest him at the scene. I guess his arm injury wasn't so bad. Plus his two pittbulls attack the police. Roid rage or what?

ArgoRavi
11-11-2012, 08:59 PM
This guy is a big stupid jackass who better fry. No if and or buts about what happened as the police where heavily involved trying to arrest him at the scene. I guess his arm injury wasn't so bad. Plus his two pittbulls attack the police. Roid rage or what?

The pitbull behaving aggressively says more about Jenkins than it does about the dog. Jenkins' alleged behaviour is despicable and the Als need to release him immediately after the season. They can't do anything with him now while he is injured.

argonaut11xx
11-12-2012, 07:57 PM
hmmm...

first off the man is innocent until PROVEN guilty, that said NO man should ever lay his hands on a woman, period, its just wrong.

Pitbulls...wow...Ontario banned this breed of dogs,and its was a GREAT idea...the VERY first day i moved to BC, my english bulldog was attaked by a pitbull while i was taking her for a walk. This retarded animal latched on to my dogs neck, and its owner(equally retarded) just stood there. I jumped onto the pitbull with my full weight, grabbed the pitbull around its neck, and tryed to unlatch its jaw from my dogs throat, thankfully i was sucessful,...imagine that the owner of the pitbull, took his dog and ran off once the assault was over??...hmmm....btw, my dog was on a leash, the pitbull wasnt, and the pitbull owner kept saying how his dog was so friendly, and it wasnt his dogs nature,etc...I agree that itsmore the owner, than the dog, but my experience is that most pitbull owners are unsavory types who want an "attack " dog", for whatever reason

1argoholic
11-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Firstly I think it's pretty obvious that the police showed up while Jenkins was in beatdown mode. I know what the law says but I'll pass my judgement now. He's a scum sucking bastard who must fry.

As far as the dogs. I have had dogs from the age of five. I just turned 50 and I have no use for Pittbulls. I don't care what dog people say about them being good and it's the owners who can be bad. Yes there is some truth to that but most owners of these dogs are trying to act tough through there dogs. I'm proud to say we own a Cairn Terrier and two Toy Poodles. I don't need a big tough dog to feel like more of a man. Argonaut11xx I don't even take my dogs away from our property anymore other than to the vet because of all the butthole dog owners around here who have these strange rescue native reserve dogs off leash and Pittbulls etc. It would take nothing for a four or six pound Toy Poodle to be killed. Then I'd be in jail for what I'd do to the dog owner.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8