PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Montreal - Do you want?

Mulder
11-13-2012, 12:46 PM
If the Argos don't get back to us about a section soonish
I'm going to start an order. Who wants to sit with other Argofans?

Are you in? and For How many?

Thanks

Mulder

Will
11-13-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm still not feeling well enough at this point to commit to MTL. Priority is to get better for festival next week.

ArgoGabe22
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Not sure if I want to take the midnight bus on the Sun and then the midnight back on the Mon. That's the only way I'm going so its still 50/50.

mchesher03
11-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Per the Argos (just got off the phone) they are organizing a section so I'm waiting for that to come through.

Mulder
11-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Just for clarification, I'm only ordering tickets if the Argos don't get back to me about a double blue section in Montreal. There were working on it as of yesterday.

Mulder
11-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Per the Argos (just got off the phone) they are organizing a section so I'm waiting for that to come through.

Thanks!

I'll keep this thread open for now. So we can see how many people are going! Any place near the Big o where us Argofans should take over pre-game?

argomANIA
11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I will need two...still not sure if we're going but we'll buy tickets anyway. Staying at the same hotel as you guys...Hotel Universel Montreal

294life
11-13-2012, 04:20 PM
I will need two...still not sure if we're going but we'll buy tickets anyway. Staying at the same hotel as you guys...Hotel Universel Montreal

good choice. a hop and a skip from the stadium. Tailgate party starts at 10 AM.

Mulder
11-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Mike Hogan Tweeted

Mike Hogan ‏@tsnmikehogan
Alouettes have set up a section at the Olympic Stadium for #Argo fans. For ticket info call (514) 787-2574 and mention you're an Argo fan.

mchesher03
11-14-2012, 09:25 AM
beautiful - i'm calling that # now although it sounds like a setup hahah

Mulder
11-14-2012, 09:37 AM
beautiful - i'm calling that # now although it sounds like a setup hahah

I just called as well, Section 220-224. $59.92 taxes in. We are ordering 6!

mchesher03
11-14-2012, 10:30 AM
got 2 in Section 220

Thanks to Mike Hogan for tweeting that # and zero thanks to the Argos front office (i'll prob get the ticket email on friday afternoon)

matthew
11-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Just got this from my rep.
I can take the orders personally if you need to refer any STH.
We can give you the lowest group rate. In sections 222 and 224, this would be $52.33 per ticket.
Other lower bowl tickets are scarce, but other group rates are available in level 400 too. The prices are here:
http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/mtl/downloads/downloads/2012/10/2012-groupsales-ef-en2012104347.pdf

Andréa Geci
Directrice, Ventes de billets
Director, Ticket Sales
Les Alouettes de Montréal (http://www.montrealalouettes.com/)
514-787-2516
ageci@montrealalouettes.com

Enjoy the game if you go!

T-Bone
11-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks to Mike Hogan for tweeting that # and zero thanks to the Argos front office (i'll prob get the ticket email on friday afternoon)The Argo FO really dropped the ball on this. I get an e-mail Monday morning that things will be worked out by the evening most likely and then zero communication after that. Then I called the number Mike Hogan provided only to be told by the guy on the other end that he doesn't know all the details as to what is going on and that he will call me back. To his credit he did call me back with in 20 minutes. Honestly this feels like amateur hour. Say what you will about MLSE but they would have had plans in place before the game was won just in case. How hard is it to coordinate blocking off a section for away fans in a stadium that size?

matthew
11-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Why not then call the Als direct at the number I posted? I always get it from the source!!

stuntdog
11-15-2012, 10:35 AM
For those who bought tickets from the Als office... did they email the tix or do you have to pick them up from the Will Call window @ the Big O?

If you have to pick them up at the Stadium then get there early to pick them up. They weren't particularly well organized at the stadium back in 2010 and there was a massive lineup at the will call window.

We missed the first 10 minutes of the game because of the delay.

Mulder
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
The Alouettes have reserved a couple of sections for Argonauts season ticket holders and you can get access by calling their Director of Ticket Sales at 514-787-2516. Her name is Andrea and she has promised the group price of $52.33 per ticket.

Stuntdog, I know we are picking up ours at WillCall, we plan to arrive really early. Do you know what time Will Call opens at?

T-Bone
11-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Do you know what time Will Call opens at?
I was told two hours prior to game time. So, 11:00am in this case.

ArgoGabe22
11-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Still dissapointed with the lack of info from the Argos. They say to get on board with a video but doesn't have any info on how.

T-Bone
11-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Still dissapointed with the lack of info from the Argos. They say to get on board with a video but doesn't have any info on how.Same here, the lack of communication has been frustrating. They finally mentioned the ticket situation in the Argos E-Blitz that went out today:

SPECIAL ARGONAUTS SECTION BLOCKED OFF FOR THIS SUNDAY'S GAME. All orders must be directed to the Montreal Alouettes' office and ensure you reference that you would like to sit with the Argonauts section. There is a special group rate being offered and you can purchase directly by emailing TicketOffice@MontrealAlouettes.com.

tc23
11-17-2012, 02:23 PM
MONTREAL - For the first time ever, the Alouettes and le Parc Olympique are organizing a free pre-game party leading up to this Sunday's East Final at Olympic Stadium.
Teaming up with le Parc Olympique and CKOI 96,9, the Alouettes are inviting fans to join the fun starting at 10:00 a.m. on gameday on the Esplanade of le Parc Olympique located outdoors at level 200 of Olympic Stadium, on the corner of Pie-IX Boulevard and Pierre-de-Coubertin Avenue.
Fans of all ages are welcome to attend the event which will end at 1:00 p.m., right before kickoff. Fans can meet Alouettes Cheerleaders and Alumni while also taking part in activities ranging from games for both young and old, to face painting and musical performances. Food and beverages will also be available for purchase on-site.
Access to the pre-game party is free for everyone.
WHAT: Pre-game party before the 2012 Eastern Final
WHEN: Sunday, November 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Esplanade of le Parc Olympique (Outdoors, at the 200 level, on the corner of Pie-IX Boulevard and Pierre-de-Coubertin Avenue)
WHO: Free access for everyone
Inside Olympic Stadium, Eric Lapointe will rock Alouettes fans both before the game as well as during half-time. The first 1,000 fans who visit the CKOI kiosk during the pre-game party will obtain field access at half-time for Eric Lapointe's concert.
Tickets for the East Final are still available for purchase by visiting www.ticketmaster.ca (http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/1000494A7624334F) or by calling 1-855-790-1245.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8