PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Midnight Blue and Argonaut11xx!!!

1argoholic
11-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Both will be on the field at Grey Cup halftime to watch their Biebs. Good job! Dance..dance..dance like you got saggy pants.

argolio
11-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Hopefully they won't suffer any wardrobe malfunctions.

Midnight Blue
11-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Well, since you placed this thread in the Double Blue room, 1argoholic, I'll have to add some Football reference to it, so that you don't get into trouble....

Ok, here goes : In my pre-teen years, I played (light) tackle football at a Ukrainian Youth Camp for many summers, wearing only a jock-strap. Ok, ok ... we wore t-shirts and shorts and socks and running shoes as well.

It's too bad the jock-strap was eventually stolen by a bunch of female fans, otherwise I'dd paint it Double Blue, and wear it as an eye-patch after 15 beers and 7 shots, when I usually start to see double (blue).

Cheers !

1argoholic
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Man you have to write some strange assed book.

argonaut11xx
11-16-2012, 04:37 PM
im gonna wear some "MC-Hammer" pants...in double blue of course...walk up to the "BIEBS"...and say...."cant touch this"....hehe

argonaut11xx
11-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Well, since you placed this thread in the Double Blue room, 1argoholic, I'll have to add some Football reference to it, so that you don't get into trouble....

Ok, here goes : In my pre-teen years, I played (light) tackle football at a Ukrainian Youth Camp for many summers, wearing only a jock-strap. Ok, ok ... we wore t-shirts and shorts and socks and running shoes as well.

It's too bad the jock-strap was eventually stolen by a bunch of female fans, otherwise I'dd paint it Double Blue, and wear it as an eye-patch after 15 beers and 7 shots, when I usually start to see double (blue).

Cheers !

HMMMM..."female fans at a ukrainian youth camp"....i bet they all played on the O-Line....haha

1argoholic
11-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey there's some sweet Ukie gals.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8