PDA

View Full Version : Ban Annoucement - ArgoGabe22

Mulder
11-26-2012, 01:29 PM
The Following person is going to be banned as per his request.

ArgoGabe22

Not many posts on the actual game. Well here are my predictions and you can ban me if I'm wrong. It'll go down to the turnover battle as always. CGY will have one int and one fumble, the Argos will have 0. Chad Owens won't score on specials, but will hit the century mark in receiving. Argo defence will have to stop Cornish and will, watch for Armstead to clog the middle. The Argos D-line will bring on the pressure on some plays (Flemons will get a sack) but KG can move so watch the ends stay at home in coverage. I think Inman will have a big game, Kackert will make a few big runs. Glenn will overthrow his receivers and the game will be close until the 4th where the Argos will dominte. Final score Argos win 37-24.

Post Can be seen here
http://www.argofans.com/showthread.php?1440&p=22287#post22287

Let's Break down the reasons for this following ban.

It'll go down to the turnover battle as always.

He was correct.

CGY will have one int and one fumble, the Argos will have 0.

Impressive, yet half incorrect. You did not properly mention 1 CGY Turnover on Downs, 1 Ricky Ray INT as well. (although we can overlook it)

Chad Owens won't score on specials, but will hit the century mark in receiving.

Chad Owens didn't score on special teams, you are correct there, But wasn't even near 100 yards receiving (2 catches for 14yards and a TD)

Argo defence will have to stop Cornish and will, watch for Armstead to clog the middle.

You were completely correct in this post.

The Argos D-line will bring on the pressure on some plays

Not sure how you nailed this

(Flemons will get a sack)

Wow, Great Call!

I think Inman will have a big game

Doesn't seem like any of the receivers had a really big game. (Barnes?)

Kackert will make a few big runs.

Just a few? This is where I'm going to ding you. (more than a few)

Glenn will overthrow his receivers

Looked to me that Glenn underthrew his receivers a bit.

and the game will be close until the 4th where the Argos will dominte.

Highly inaccurate. Wasn't even close!

Final score Argos win 37-24.

This is where I'm going to ding you hard, you can't go along making predictions and say "Ban me if I'm wrong" like that. The Final Score was 35-22.

Following this announcement, ArgoGabe22 will be banned for 15 minutes. Due to administration changes that need to take place, He will not be banned for 15 working days. During that time he can request a stay and appeal the ruling, for which he will remain a member until his appeal is heard.

ArgoGabe22
11-26-2012, 03:47 PM
I can live with a 15 min ban. At least I had the balls to make such a strong prediction while others feared theirs may jinx the team lol

294life
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM
To think, Lori Bursey said 36-21 argos like in 1991. She was only 2 points off and so should be banned 2 seconds from tomorrow's parade.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8