PDA

View Full Version : Chad Kackert

Mrs
11-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Hello,

My husband is dying about Chad Kackert and I want to get him a jersey for his birthday. My problem is that I couldn't find a jersey with Kackert's name on it or number 44. I found Owens and Ray, my husband likes them both but at the mean time he is in love with Kackert ;)

Can anybody direct me to where I can get this jersey? either on-line or in store. I will appreciate it so much!

ARRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Mulder
11-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Either Order it at the Jays shop in the Rogers Centre.

or goto Cflshop.ca order a custom jersey and ask them to put those numbers and names on it!

jerrym
11-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Hello,

My husband is dying about Chad Kackert and I want to get him a jersey for his birthday. My problem is that I couldn't find a jersey with Kackert's name on it or number 44. I found Owens and Ray, my husband likes them both but at the mean time he is in love with Kackert ;)

Can anybody direct me to where I can get this jersey? either on-line or in store. I will appreciate it so much!

ARRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Welcome on board! I think you'll find this a friendly, helpful site.

Argoscflguy
11-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know when kackert is signed until?

ArgoRavi
11-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Does anyone know when kackert is signed until?

It was mentioned in another thread that Kackert is due to be a free agent this off-season which makes sense if he signed the common 1 year contract with an option for another prior to the 2011 season.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8