PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't stand seeing the bills on our feild!!

Argoscflguy
12-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Like most of you I was raged seeing that laughing stock of a team on our championship feild!! Didn't watch it saw the highlights, and when I saw that bills logo in our end zone I had to change, pretty gut wrenching, and I honestly believe that if it were us against the Seahawks the score would not be lopsided..

DanTheFan
12-17-2012, 11:49 PM
There, there. It's all over now. :hug:

1argoholic
12-18-2012, 12:23 AM
I watched a bit and was glad the Seahawks spanked them good. The crowd sounded like a Leaf game. BORING!!!!

ArgoRavi
12-18-2012, 12:28 AM
As I wrote over in the other forum, could a better script have been written in 2012 than the Argos winning the Grey Cup before a capacity crowd of over 53k rabid fans at home while the Bills in Toronto people reduce capacity to 45k and still can't get close to a sellout while that team stinks the joint out yet again?

matthew
01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Got to be carefuel there IMO. The GC was sold out inspite of who played i am sure. And, to point to the 45K (or thereabouts) as an indicator that it was a failure may be dangerous because I think we'd all like to see that figure at Argo regular season games. Even Mr. Rudge has said that that is the figure he'd like to shoot for at games durig the year. The truth is we struggle to pull in just over 20K so 45K via that lens is pretty darn good.

ArgoRavi
01-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Got to be carefuel there IMO. The GC was sold out inspite of who played i am sure. And, to point to the 45K (or thereabouts) as an indicator that it was a failure may be dangerous because I think we'd all like to see that figure at Argo regular season games. Even Mr. Rudge has said that that is the figure he'd like to shoot for at games durig the year. The truth is we struggle to pull in just over 20K so 45K via that lens is pretty darn good.

The Grey Cup was sold out regardless of who was in the game. The Bills game drew 40k - about 3k more than the Vanier Cup - with a lowered capacity of 45k but how many of those 40k were freebies? Finally, Grey Cup tickets were much more expensive than Bills in Toronto tickets.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8