PDA

View Full Version : Andre durie appreciation night

Argoscflguy
12-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Did anyone here go to celebrate Andre durie night? I must say what a great night talked to Ricky foley, joe eppele who I must say is a BEAST! held the grey cup wow what a feeling!!!!!! I still can't believe I held the cup a true highlight in my life.. Argo cheerleaders were present, and all I have to say is Andre durie is a pure champion on and off the feild great role model... Repeat??

mchesher03
12-20-2012, 01:35 PM
maybe just me but I've been very pleased that Durie has been getting good recognition this season (louder cheers when he's announced, etc.) as I think we are very lucky to have this guy on our squad and he's incredibly dangerous given how hard he is to tackle in open space and in our offence when Ricky will often go through his reads then hit Durie for a 5 yd pass that he turns into 15. Think of how many times this happened on 2nd and 5 to 11 yards this year. Hope he stays double blue for his career - he has the ability to get his name up in the rafters IMO

Wobbler
12-20-2012, 09:37 PM
I like Durie, but he'll turn 32 early next season. Hopefully he can get even better and give us several more good years, but I don't expect more than that.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8