PDA

View Full Version : Rookies you can't wait to see in camp?

1argoholic
02-14-2013, 03:08 PM
For me just based on what I've read or found video on it's got to be WR Tyler Beiler, LB Shane Horton and RB Adonis Thomas.

As far as other young guys I need more David Lee. Loved watching his play with that motor running full speed with every down he got in last year.

ArgoGabe22
02-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Not really "rookies" but interested to see those who came in late like Paige-Moss and Geathers (unless he was let go?). For rookies its RB Darnell Jackson and WR Darvin Adams. Adams is known for being Cam Newton's #1 target at Auburn.

Nob
02-14-2013, 07:16 PM
I would like to see Darvin Adams, but Bryant's arrival may set him back.

OV Argo
02-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Love to see what Tonye-Tonye could bring if we could sign him.

Adams at receiver sounds promising; and while not a rookie - Feoli-Gudino hopefully gets a real look this season.

Adonis Thomas a maybe at RB - but there are tons of RBs who have had impressive college ball seasons (with the obigatory YouTube clip hi-lites for import signings these days) - and who maybe aren't real good pro material - like Laval's Seb Levesque getting written-off last CFL draft - home-run hitter as a pure ball carrier but maybe little blocking, receiving or special teams ability skills for the CFL?

ArgoRavi
02-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Not really "rookies" but interested to see those who came in late like Paige-Moss and Geathers (unless he was let go?). For rookies its RB Darnell Jackson and WR Darvin Adams. Adams is known for being Cam Newton's #1 target at Auburn.

Geathers became a free agent at the end of last season as do all players who end the season on the PR. He has yet to be re-signed but I too hope that he is.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8