PDA

View Full Version : Just searched for info on many of our new D guys.

1argoholic
02-26-2013, 04:36 PM
One name that stands out is db or corner Janzen Jackson. He was ranked as one of the top corners coming out of highschool. He was all set to go to LSU but made a last day change and went to Tenn. While there he got busted for an armed robbery but his charges were dropped after they realized he had no indication this was going to happen while out with two other teammates. Then he got kicked out after two years but I found no info on why. He played one year at McNeese St and then decided to come out after Jr and entered the NFL draft. He obviously has a few issues and if he could get his head straight he looks like a real talent and could be a terrific corner. He's only 22.

Bryant Nnabuife looked pretty good as well as a db out of Cal.

Ej Nduka the DE out of Sam Houston seems to be able to be a good pass rusher with some speed.

I know one thing, I wouldn't want to be the people in charge of putting a team together. Plenty of digging and at some point you have to hope you've dug in the right area to strike gold.

ArgoRavi
02-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I wonder if DB Jamaan Webb might be back for training camp again this year. He was only 19 years-old when he was in camp last year but seemed to have much promise. IIRC, he was injured late in camp though and subsequently released. I believe that he is Dee Webb's cousin.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8